Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Question

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Question

If I wanted to have something quilted and binded where is the best place to use? I called my local quilt shops and none of them offer that service. I know MSQC offers quilting service but I don't see binding. Thanks for reading this and thank you in advance for any help.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Question

Why HERE!!..... LOL

Call The Gurlz at MSQC and ask them.....
    ~When life throws you scraps make a quilt.~

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Crystal,

Depending on what you're wanting, I do some long arm quilting. However, I do lots of binding work. I charge $3.50 a linear foot to prep the binding, machine sew it to the quilt, and hand finish it. If that's something you'd be interested in, let me know. You can email me privately at tfrankum@hot.rr.com.

Tammie

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Chrystal, yes we do binding along with our machine quilting services. we charge a bit more to bind. if you are interested in pricing call us at the Shop! 816 583 7722 or 1 888 571 1122

Good luck! We'd love to help you if we can!

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sewhot View Post
    Chrystal, yes we do binding along with our machine quilting services. we charge a bit more to bind. if you are interested in pricing call us at the Shop! 816 583 7722 or 1 888 571 1122

Good luck! We'd love to help you if we can!
    Thanks so much! I will call when I am not at my mother in laws house. LOL I can't have her hearing about her gift.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Chrystal, when you called the quilt shop, did you ask if they did it or if they knew of someone who did it. I called a quilt shop here about having mine done. The girl I spoke with wasn't very forthcoming with the info. I asked first if anyone there at the shop did it, she said no and was getting ready to end the conversation, then I asked her if they knew of anyone else in town who did it, and voila she came up with 3 names for me. Just thought I would mention this, sometimes it makes a world of difference on the questions you ask. There is no telling how many quilting jobs these women could have missed out on.
    Mary
    A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars