Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creative Grids has a new ruler!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjvarizona View Post
    Just placed my order, too.! I appreciate the coupon info. Made MY day - its my 72 birthday today and DH is off the hook. Haven't seen the out of stock notice yet. Thanks, Denise.

Not on Amazon when I checked earlier.
    Happy late birthday. My 72nd birthday is coming up in January. I called Erica's yesterday and was told the rulers came in Tuesday and should have been shipped. So far I don't have the email telling me that.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Got an email today telling me mine was shipped yesterday. WOO HOO !

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lmanna View Post
    Got an email today telling me mine was shipped yesterday. WOO HOO !
    Me too. It was shipped priority mail yesterday. Happy dance. It may be here before Thanksgiving.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

yes, me too......it should be here when I get back from FL!! That means DH will get the package, can't sneak this one by him.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

OMG....I got the email that said my creative grids ruler was shipped on the 20th and lo and behold it came today. What fast service. Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Its here and it is wonderful. The gripper strips run the full length between every 1/2" slot. The markings are big and bold. I'm in love.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived yesterday. As I was oohing and aahing over it DH quickly removed it from my hands and whisked it away to be wrapped for Christmas. Can't wait to use it!!!

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very interested in those that have received the Stripology Ruler and have used it, are you happy with the purchase? I have the Strip Cut ruler but is really nicked and I dislike I must use another ruler along the slot to keep slot from moving when cutting strips, so I'm ready to buy a replacement.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Alright so I bought this ruler over lunch and used it before I went back to work and well its a pretty awesome ruler and with me not always being able to cut straight this is nice.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is "WOW!"

Especially for someone who has lately acquired hands which suddenly jerk unexpecedly, and whose hands have trouble gripping a rotary cutter firmly for more than a few seconds - it's heaven. I was having trouble holding a ruler still for cutting purposes. No more!

I've just cut the 1" strips I need in seconds, and they're straight, and even. And I don't need to go and have a cup of tea while I recover.

The only negative - I'm going to have to keep my cutting space tidier, as it's bigger than I expected. But I really don't think I can call that a negative.