Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default craftsy love affair at an end

I have purchased a number of craftsy classes under the impression that if I asked a question it would merit a reply or in the very least acknowledgement sadly that was not the case,all I wanted was some advice how to complete a corner for the seminole border(help that was freely given in this forum,thank you)I am hoping that craftsy will at sometime reply wow look pigs flying through the sky!!!!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: craftsy love affair at an end

surprising everytime i have asked a question i have gotten a reply hang in there maybe its on its way

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Same here - have always had prompt replies to my questions.

4. Thanks share60 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I always have a good response time too. Did you check the class announcements to see if the instructor left a note she might be away and unable to answer questions for a certain period? Also, I've had a question or two fly under the radar depending on where I posted it - sometimes they accidentally get overlooked. Please try asking again and give them a few days to reply as I know the teachers truly want to help!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I also am very surprised. I have always received an answer within two days. I can think of two possible explanations. The first is that the instructors do not answer questions on the free classes. The second is that possibly the instructor was massively snowed under by a work requirement or was ill.

Either way, I would contact Craftsy customer support and make an inquiry. I contacted them once about a class I was disappointed in and they seemed genuine in their concern, and promptly refunded my money.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Like the others here, my experience with Craftsy is prompt, helpful responses to my questions. I'm sorry you have had a different experience, but I would give them another opportunity to do right by you. Most often they seem to go out of their way to keep their customers happy. Good luck!
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I too am surprised, they are so wonderful and get back promptly. I have taken several myself and highly recommend them, I have learned so much and couldn't be happier. I do hope you give them another opportunity to answer your questions. There must be some sort of explanation.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

maybe it's an issue with an instructor more than Craftsy as a whole.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have to,chime in as well. Their customer service is amazing. I would slso say give amother chance and notify customer service, email or call. But I am really sorry to hear you did not get any responses. It does sometimes happen. Just be sure to ask again.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Is it a paid class or a free mini class? the free mini classes are not interactive. But the paid classes are usually pretty good about answering promptly. Maybe it is just your instructor?
    My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate!