Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    The Guild President

Searching for inspiration :) in other words... I'm here!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Giveaway Week 43 Oct 31st - Nov 7th

Congratulations to marsharini! You just won 2000 Quilters Cash Points! And you skipped the Halloween sewing all together! Alright, I guess you really have to love it to deck the halls in orange, black, and purple! Maybe you're like Marsharini and have moved right on to Autumn sewing. Sounds inspiring to me!

How about you? Is your next project more likely to be for Autumn or Christmas?

That's it! Pick your holiday and you'll be entered for the next 1000 points! Just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of this page and answer thequestion! You only get one entry per contest round. A winner will be chosen by random selection in about a week to win our next Quilters Cash Points! Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

2. Thanks marsharini thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Giveaway Week 43 Oct 31st - Nov 7th

Mine is autumn. I'm making us all matching aprons for Thanksgiving cooking. I bought a bunch of tea towels from Target last year on Black Friday in autumn colors.
    ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ~Debbie~♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -:- Circumstances, often you can’t change them. It’s about choice. Some people say “under the circumstances”. I choose to be “on top of the circumstances.” -:-

Pinterest

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Neither actually. I don't do seasonal home decorating so I stick with prim, civil war and baby themed year-round.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Beings that I just finished my next project tonight, I'm still going to use it as an answer. I made the pumpkin table runner from Jenny's tutorial. Love it and it was so easy!. It was also good project for getting rid of some of my scraps. : )
    Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely want to work on a couple of Thanksgiving turkey table runners = the turkey Dresden that Jenny showed us a couple of years ago!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well, if not for Christmas (a gift) then a late January birthday. See, I have a plan in place if it doesn't get done ...
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations marsharini,
    I am making Christmas table toppers, pot holders, microwave bowl holder, etc.
    I just wish I had more time to make them. I am going to start making Christmas items in January so, I know I will be finished with everything by next Christmas.
    Good friends are like quilts, they age with you but, never lose their warmth

Lori

9. Thanks marsharini thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I'm working on a birthday gift next, followed by some Christmas presents. It's too late this year to get an early start.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

As a Canadian I already had my Thanksgiving, so therefore, I am currently working on a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats marsharini!!

My current project is not season related at all, (I'm making a cover for my sewing machine using charm squares) but my next project after that will be winter themed napkins. They won't be specifically Christmas themed as I want them to be usable all winter long, but they will be festive enough to be used at our Christmas dinner.
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

13. Thanks marsharini thanked for this post