Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: This is a must-see video. Got emotional watching this. Talk about creative ideas!!!

Thank you for sharing this. DH plays videos such as these for his class (8th graders). This would be a great one to share with them. Thank you.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: This is a must-see video. Got emotional watching this. Talk about creative ideas!!!

I don't think our government is capable of straight, simple clear thinking. All they seem to want to do is throw money at something, and expect it to magically disappear! This young Lady certainly had the foresight and will to have made THIS a solution!!! From one very clear comment, an idea was born, pursued and clearly worked! I say AWESOME, on all counts! Thanks for this uplifting, hopeful share today!!!!! From adversity, comes hope!
    What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! With people like Veronika in the world, it is a much better place.
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing this with us. What a wonderful young lady. From a small seed, do mighty trees grow.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing this inspiring story....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

We see and hear so much negative info about the younger generation, it's good to see the positive too!
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Love this so much!! I hope all the Forum members will share it on Facebook and other social media. We need to help this place, and we need more solutions like this. Thanks, Rebecca, for sharing.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Great story.We need more people like her.
    Joan

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing! She is making a huge difference. Employment is so needed among the homeless, so are coats. Then to combine them together...what an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
    Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."