Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Original Star Trek fabric.....

up to $4.00 per YARD

In looking for other things, and although I was in love with Captain Kirk back in the day....I can't think of a thing to do with it. But it is pretty cool fabric...if you are still a trekie! Scroll down a ways to see it...couple of options!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Original Star Trek fabric.....

Cheri, I've had some Trekkie fabric, made two totes out of it, and a couple of mug rugs as well. Totes went to GF's daughters that are current Trekkie fans, and they love them! Spock was my fave, loved dem ears! LOL!
    What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie J View Post
    Cheri, I've had some Trekkie fabric, made two totes out of it, and a couple of mug rugs as well. Totes went to GF's daughters that are current Trekkie fans, and they love them! Spock was my fave, loved dem ears! LOL!
    Carrie...I seldom see original star trek fabric...always the spin offs! Capt Kirk was my "husband" in my dreams back in the day - I was 5th/6th grade at the time! before Bobby Sherman and David Cassidy came around!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Cheri, agree, hard to run across, but the "circles" here seem to be Trekkies, Marvel and DC comic nuts. LOL on the husband, Spock fascinated me!! I'm tellin' ya, it was the ears, think Vulcan was the originator of Elves!!! Hello Lord of the Rings! I was more into the guys from Three Dog Night, Doobie Brothers, Lynrd Skynrd
    What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!