Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pfaff Powerquilter 16.0 Quilting Machine

Pfaff Powerquilter 16.0 Quilting Machine

Anyone have one? I saw this in the new issue of quilting magazine...and it would be perfect for me...did a search at the stores site in the ad, and...no price. Did a google search and if the place had the machine, no price listed or they didn't have the machine at all.

So anyone have one? What did you pay for it, if I can ask...if it isn't in my budget, nothing else will matter now. But if you like it and all, I can start saving and maybe this time next year if I for go all birthdays/mothersday etc I might be able to save enough for at least half the price...I am going to guess it is in the upper 100 dollars-ish.

Thanks for anything you can share

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pfaff Powerquilter 16.0 Quilting Machine

I don't have one...but I've been looking at quilting machines. That size of machine runs about 5,000 to 7,000+. That is the same type machine as the Babylock Tiara and some of the other sit down long-arm machines.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Here is someone that has one and is a member of the forum, maybe you can contact her:

Take the drag out of free motion quilting | Katie's Quilting Corner

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have one but this site has the MSRP. As far as I know, you can only buy PFAFF from a local dealer so you might call to get their price.

Don's Sewing Machines

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Found something.....scroll to the very last sentence. I know people get good deals on machines at a dealer so if there is one near you, you might see what their price is.

PFAFF(R) Unveils State-of-the-Art Sewing and Embroidery Machines and Design Software
    Last edited by buckeyequilter; September 27th, 2014 at 04:25 PM.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...welll I guess that answered my question within a question.. I'll be 90 before I can save up even half that much! Guess i'll just have to stick with a regular machine and continue as I have been.
    Thanks everyone!

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought an Artistice Quilter 18 Sit Down machine for $3500. It was new except for the use it received at the quilt show that week. Ken's Sewing Center where I bought mine from usually sells them for $4900 but the show price was $3900. From what I'm told this is the same machine as the Pfaff and they are both made by Tin Lizzie. I'm liking mine but have some issues with tension that I'm sure is caused by the short between the quilting machine and chair (me).

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Equilady View Post
    I just bought an Artistice Quilter 18 Sit Down machine for $3500. It was new except for the use it received at the quilt show that week. Ken's Sewing Center where I bought mine from usually sells them for $4900 but the show price was $3900. From what I'm told this is the same machine as the Pfaff and they are both made by Tin Lizzie. I'm liking mine but have some issues with tension that I'm sure is caused by the short between the quilting machine and chair (me).
    Did it come with a table?