Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Flash sewing weekend 9/4-6

This weekend I will be finishing little one's big girl quilt top, and possibly sandwiching and quilting it depending on what thread I have.
    I also need to work on my quilt and finish hubby's quilting. It's so close to done!
    Step daughters are coming back this weekend for a visit so we'll see how much fun we can get into, even though it's supposed to rain most of the weekend. At least the last time I looked at the forecast.

Anyone else have sewing plans?

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Flash sewing weekend 9/4-6

Hi Amy,My mom and I are going to be working on a stained glass Nativity Scene quilt this weekend,and I will also be starting to draw out my next quilt design.Happy Quilting.Hugs Katie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to quilt my son's Seahawks quilt and work on the Christmas project list!
    April

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My plan is to complete the assembly of the Gelato jelly roll quilt pattern I started last weekend and make at least one test block of the next jelly roll pattern.

I am so excited. This is turning out so much better than I had hoped. When I added the pink and purple colors it really came to life. Here is all the blocks on my design wall last night.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gelato 003.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	86440

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in. I'm hoping to get this quilt top completed today! Watkins Star Quilt by Sew Crazy | Quilting Pattern

I've been having an urge to create a star quilt and this one fits the bill nicely. It will use up 7 of the fat quarters in my stash

Terri

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This is such a beautiful quilt! It's turning out just stunning!

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseSm View Post
    My plan is to complete the assembly of the Gelato jelly roll quilt pattern I started last weekend and make at least one test block of the next jelly roll pattern.

I am so excited. This is turning out so much better than I had hoped. When I added the pink and purple colors it really came to life. Here is all the blocks on my design wall last night.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gelato 003.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	86440

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Denise, that is truly gorgeous. All the colors look like they were made to be together!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I THINK I have won the argument with the t shirt quilt and hope to have the top finished this weekend. That said, I thought I would have finished last weekend, but this quilt always manages to get a last word in. If I can get it finished it is definately going to go to a longarm quilter...as much strife as I have had with putting it together I would not ever attempt to quilt this. Besides, I am still having shoulder issues. Hopefully it will get completed and I can move on and work on "Home is Where the Haunt Is."

Everyone have a great weekend!
    Connie

Our lives are like quilts – bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've got some potholders cut out. Husband is pickling peppers today, so I need a small project to keep me out of his way in the kitchen (I don't have much room, so usually I'm in there ironing or cutting). I have a quilt to border, a quilt to finish piecing, and I need to put some more ties on my step-son's wagga--so plenty to keep me busy! Let's see what I can get done through this blasted virus my students gave me.
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning, I hope to finish up some baby quilts. I have four at different stages. One must be finished tonight, the shower is tomorrow.
    Anita G.