Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with commenting on Quilter's Cutting Table Blog

Does anyone know who the moderator is for the Cutting Table Blog? The first time I commented on the blog about my quilts I had no problem. Then I tried to answer a question (twice) and both times I was asked to type those weird letters that really don't spell anything and I guess I didn't type them in correctly, because it said that the comments would go through a moderator first. Have you ever had that happen? I want to be able to respond to a couple of questions that have been asked, but am having no luck. Help! Does any have any suggestions.

Okay, at around noon I noticed that my messages had been added to the comments, but I still don't know why they had to go through the moderator. Still would like to know what went wrong for future comments on the blog.
    Last edited by bec; July 28th, 2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Bec

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help with commenting on Quilter's Cutting Table Blog

Bec, every time I comment I am cleared by the moderator. The moderator is the owner of MSQC and I'm certain that is just a precaution to keep spam off the blog and to prevent abuse by someone being a smart alec.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help with commenting on Quilter's Cutting Table Blog

That makes sense Sandy, but I was confused because I hadn't been cleared by the moderator the first time that I commented. Oh well, next time I will know that it won't be posted right away. Thanks
    Bec