Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Flash sewing weekend of 8/15?!

I got the top of the Friendship Quilt all pieced with the exception of the outer border. I hope to get them sewn on tomorrow morning before work. Then I can get the sandwich put together and get the quilting done. I am going to do a decorative serpentine stitch over the ditch. I hope to be finished with it by Wednesday/Thursday so that I can get it to the lady organizing the farewell celebration which will be a week from tomorrow .

I also finished another knitted dishcloth tonight while sitting outside with dh after dinner and after ds and granddog headed home. That's 3 down and 7 to go.

It sounds like we were all pretty busy this weekend. I need more weekend.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseSm View Post
    I got the red binding made for my Galleria Christmas fabric quilt, cleaned up my sewing room and started my Dragonfly Crossroads quilt. I made 149 simple blocks using 25 unique dragonfly fabrics, and four shades of blue batik for the insert. I started to arrange them on my design wall on the diagonal and this is how far I got before I ran out of steam.Attachment 84650Attachment 84651
    I love dragonflys. Even have a small tattoo on my wrist of one. The fabrics are really pretty. Cant wait to see it done.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Here's what I have been working on the past two weekends....not having near the time as I would like.....
    Xs & Os 4 patch in Modern Roses with matching orange solid.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X&O4patch (2).jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	84673
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

So incredibly bummed I missed out on this weekend's flash sewing!!! I had a Thirty-One party that went pretty late on Friday night, my girlfriend came over for the day on Saturday and we bummed around having a girls day, and then spent the day at the hospital yesterday visiting my grandma. I got NO sewing done this weekend, but I'm hoping to make up for it this week after work.

I've got my lattice quilt basted and the quilting started. Hoping I can have this wrapped up by Friday so I can get the hand-binding put on over the weekend

So great to see (and hear about) everyone's projects!!! Great job by all!!
    ~ Rosie ~

Shop: It's Coming Up Rosie

~ The "Dream Team" ~
    "Penny" - Brother VQ2400" ~ "Leia" - Brother PR655 6-Needle Embroidery Machine
    "Rosie" - Viking Eden Rose 250C ~ "Pearl" - Viking Designer SE LE
    "Thor" - Juki TL-2010Q ~ ~ "Sally" - Singer ProFinish Serger ~

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Really nice table runners. Lucky people that will get them for gifts.
    Quote Originally Posted by goofyizzy View Post
    It's nice to see what everyone is working on. I made two table runner tops. I hope to have them quilted by next weekend. They will both be Christmas presents. I should be working on my fall and Halloween projects, but I get easily distracted by other pretty fabrics waiting to be turned into something.