Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Red face YEA!!! Flash Sewing Weekend - 8/1

WOO HOO!! The weekend is here again! I'm so happy as I DESPERATELY need a couple days of R&R.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08.01.jpeg 
Views:	116 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	83447

I'm going to be working on my Lattice Quilt, the second of the six Christmas presents I need to do this year I've got 5 rows done (4 shown here, and then finished the 5th last night after I took the picture) and I'm really wanting to get the top done this weekend.

Also, I've got the fabric ready to go for a button-down shirt for Hubby. I'm shooting for getting it done this weekend as well. He picked out the fabric and buttons for it, along with the pattern.... and it's his "payment" for all the driving around we did last weekend.

Anyone wanting to join in this weekend?
    ~ Rosie ~

Shop: It's Coming Up Rosie

~ The "Dream Team" ~
    "Penny" - Brother VQ2400" ~ "Leia" - Brother PR655 6-Needle Embroidery Machine
    "Rosie" - Viking Eden Rose 250C ~ "Pearl" - Viking Designer SE LE
    "Thor" - Juki TL-2010Q ~ ~ "Sally" - Singer ProFinish Serger ~

2. Thanks ShanShan2014 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: YEA!!! Flash Sewing Weekend - 8/1

I'm in, I have an Irish Chain I would like to finish, border and binding to do.
    Christine.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in too. Have started a Stars and Stripes themed quilt with Jenny's Big Star tutorial to guide me. It's for #one son's 50th birthday 12-27, so it'll have to be finished by Christmas as well. Looking forward to having the whole top piece this weekend as DH is working both days.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in too

I have borders to add to a quilt top that I finished yesterday, and then I have 2 quilts already sandwiched just waiting to be quilted.
    Mary

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping to be in this weekend. I have a baby quilt that I need to finish. The baby is already here! The top is just about complete so not too much left to do. I also now have 3 quilts to make. Two of my sisters in the same week asked if I could make quilts for them to give as gifts for friends of theirs that are having babies. We are just getting all the details finalized and then I'll be able to dive in! Lots to do....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Back to quilting this weekend! No more costumes! Want to bind my irish chain that MSQC quilted for me and make another one, the blocks are finished, just need to put the rows together.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very in this weekend. I have to finally finish the binding on the wedding quilt that was for this past April - they get to have another day of a gift finally. I also need to cut my stratas for the bargello class I am taking next weekend. Then, I want to put together the rows for the quick log cabin quilt from a layer cake, I cannot believe how quick I put it together.

Happy Quilting all.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in. I need to bind my stepdaughter' s Yellow Brick Road. After that, it's on to some UFO finishes.
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This weekend I hope to sandwich/quilt/bind my cousin's purple paradise quilt, sew some of sister's quilt rows together and play some more with fmq. Also hope to go get fabric for hub's quilt as all the colors he would like are the harvest type autumn ones that are currently on sale!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Can't get much sewing done this weekend, having a b'day party for my DS who is turning 40, how did he get that old, I know I am not much older than that myself.
    I hope to sneak in a little FMQ on a quilt that has been waiting patiently for me to decide how to do more quilting on it, I did some SITD and it is stabilized so now I don't have to dodge or remove pins as I go. I also have a little wall hanging that needs quilting, maybe I will get it done, too.