Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tuesday is always a good day to smile Pic Heavy Warning

Good morning everyone. Blondie what a pretty little girl Nora is. I think the others are right. She's a mini Blondie. Glad you had fun.

Working on my sewing room again today. Have go through old things (yuck) and put others in it's space.

Remembered that I was in hospital when kids had anniversary. So....I made a table topper for from a panel. I'm going to do the other one today? And put the tractor fabric for backing ,scraps I used for Rod's t-shirt quilt. Our son always played with little tractors when he was little,he even has a bunch of those tractor toys decorating his bathroom. He's the only guy in a female household so they let him have his own bathroom. Haha.

Smile like Blondie says hugs for everyone. Better get started.
    Mary

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Blondie!
    Such lovely, lovely pics.
    Thanks for sharing. I know you must be to the 'moon and back' by now!
    I really need to get off the exclamation point.
    It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning... How beautiful that precious little one is. And your mom looks absolutely wonderful.

I got a wonderful gift in the mail from May in Jersey letting me know she was thinking about me. I do need to just make time to get back in here and say hello to all my friends. I have been missing everyone.

Been really busy cleaning up the place. Things are still shaking here as far as the marriage goes.. but I did tell him that if he has any hope of me staying... then the "white trash mountain" look as got to go! No more bringing home riding lawnmowers that don't work and just sit around and rust, or anything else for that matter. I think he got the picture!

Will be back outside doing more today. Sore, achy muscles and all. Unless we go to town. Do need to put some things in the fridge!

Take care all
    hugs and prayers
    Donna
    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Jean pegged it correctly, Nora is little Miss Blondie. No missing how much fun she's having picking berries and just being at Grandma's with exciting things like bobcats passing by and hanging with her great grandma too, she's is going to make sure there are plenty of visits in the future.

Photos put a smile on all of our faces, for you dear Blondie and for ourselves remembering things we've done with our grandkids when they were little and really enjoyed being with us. Nowadays grandpa is a bit more important than grandma as he can fix things around their homes or help the 17 year old one with a photography assignment due when school opens in Sept.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Blondie, I'm so happy you had a "grand" time with your granddaughter and family....grandchildren are definitely a gift from God!
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

WELCOME HOME!!!! Can you tell we've missed you? (Thanks for sharing all the stories and pictures.)

We've had a raccoon coming in on a pretty frequent basis to raid hummingbird and regular bird feeders, so DH set out to trap him. He's off for a trek to the river to release the scoundrel. My brother-in-law says the raccoon can beat Al home . . . and will bring four or five buddies with him.

Got a lot of work done on my "Home is Where the Haunt Is" wall hanging, so I'm prepared for August's instructions. This is turning out so cute . . . I'm not much on wall hangings, so not sure what I'll actually do with it.

Here's the best part of my day . . . got an e-mail that my sewing machine is ready for pick up. All that damaging noise I heard was because I threw a belt (durned enclosed machines . . . I could have fixed that myself). Anyway, while watching the Food Network last night Al zoomed in on Guy Fieri who was at BB's BBQ in Kansas City, MO . . . so guess what we're having for lunch? They have a pulled pork sundae . . . and my mouth is watering. This ole gal do luves me some bbq!

So good to see our friend Donna peeking in again!! Sure hope you know how much we've missed you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun-filled, sunshiny day . . . it is supposed to be a scorcher here.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My bad.
    We have missed you Dear Donna. Check in more frequently, chica!
    I really need to get off the exclamation point.
    It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Blondie! How absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! Nora is beautiful. I am SO glad that all of you had such fun and made such memories!!!!

This is what OUR yesterday was like:

Laylabug was so tired at the dinner table she couldn't hold her head up.
    Tatiana has been moved to a crate because she is having litterbox issues. I walked out of the room and found Laylabug in there, door closed, with a spoon in her hand so she could feed the cat!

Toddlers and kitties....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10567789_10204824206908944_880414270_o.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	82656   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10555414_10204821645044899_768164777_o.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	82657  
    ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Another grandchild cutie, little Laylabug! Boo Hoo all these wonderful photos is making me miss those days with my grandkids, nowadays they range from 13 to 32, definitely well passed the really cute stage.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning everyone and welcome back Blondie! I guess you really can tell how much you're loved and missed here! The pictures are priceless! What an ANGEL!!! Mini you for sure! It sounds like you were able to squeeze every ounce of joy out of every minute so you have wonderful memories to enjoy again and again. Grandchildren. Just nothing like them, is there?

Looks like it rained a little last night, so it's much cooler today. We're getting ready for family from NY coming in tomorrow evening. Backyard and deck are done, carpet cleaned, a few other projects inside to finish up and I may be ready. As long as they stay out of closets LOL!!!

Off to it! Have a wonderful day everyone. Hugs/Prayers all 'round!
    ~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.