Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FRIDAY at last.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FRIDAY at last.

Quote Originally Posted by shermur View Post
    Dolores...per the agent, she set off bombs three different times. But, the agent neglected to vacuum after each bombing. So, now she had an exterminator go in and treat the house. So, far, we're over $200 getting this recent fiasco nipped in the bud....
    I would say agent error, agent cost. I know that's not how it goes, but it should
    Dolores

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doloris View Post
    I would say agent error, agent cost. I know that's not how it goes, but it should
    Borax sprinkled on the carpets - let set for a day or so and then vacuum. They have to get the eggs, too!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

We went camping with group of friends. Set up the trailer and DH stepped out of the trailer into a gopher hole. I had placed our mat under the steps, but there was a collapsed gopher hole under the mat that you couldn't see. It was covered with dry grass. He really twisted his ankle. It kept swelling and he was getting shocky so we went to the ER. No break but he's on crutches now. So, have to run over later today to get the trailer and bring it home. We were not meant to go camping. Last week we arrived a week too early and now....Sigh. Poor DH, he keeps saying he's sorry he ruined MY weekend! I feel so bad for him. Any weekend I spend with him is a wonderful one.
    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Monique, that really ruffles my feathers, I sure hope they are caught. Thank goodness they didn't get your fabric shack order!

Sandy....a 10 lb. bag of cement in washer?!?!?! REALLY. very creative

Have a great Friday everyone

5. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

I'm kinda bummed out. I had paid for a certification on the longarm machine at our LQS. With the drama of the boys this spring I had to postpone the lesson. I went in yesterday to our PHD group and was going to set up the date for next week to take the class and found out they don't do that anymore.
    Apparently the machine they purchased, expressly for the purpose of being able to offer this service to their customers, wasn't designed to take that heavy of use. It broke down, badly, and they were told if they continued to use it in that fashion they would void their warranty. I do not know what they did with the previous machine (I can't remember the brand), but they now have a huge Gammil that runs purely on computer programming.
    So I am sad that I don't have the availability of that option for my quilts, but on the other hand, I'm glad I didn't take the class and then find out I can't do anything with the certification anyhow. They have offered to either refund my $ or put it towards other store merchandise. They were pretty disappointed in the situation too. There are a few other places that have similar machines I could go learn on, but this was closer to home! Oh well. I guess I'll just Push & Pull a few of these quilts through my little machine and make it work!
    Speaking of work, today is a work day and tomorrow I am off to judge a youth dairy goat show. Whoo hoo!
    You all have a great day!
    Hugs, Cathy
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am 5 hours away from 2 weeks and two days of vacation!! That's pretty much summing up my day. I'm at work ugh. Waiting. Trying to concentrate and have already completed most of the tasks I had set for the day because I'm hyper! (can you tell much?). Trailer and truck are almost all packed and we are leaving at 4 a.m. CanNOT WAIT!! uhg!

Have a fantabulous day everyone!! Monique hope they catch those we brats!!!