Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FMQ tip......maybe

Quote Originally Posted by LindaKay75 View Post
    Well you just built up my confidence!!!!!! By golly, I'm going to order that gadget Supreme Slider, in spite of the cost. I've been hesitating but you have given me that push I needed. Thank you. I want so much to learn how to FM and I have tried but can't seem to glide my fabric over my machine. I'm going to try the top stitch needles also and hope it works well for me. Don't know what Little Genie Washers are but will check into that too. The gloves I already have. I have 3 quilt tops that need to be finished. Wish me luck.
    I bought the smaller supreme slider but I wished I had bought the large one. I didn't want to invest in a gadget that I was not sure would work.

Fannie

Live each day as if it were your last!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Fannie! Glad to SEE you back and glad the humidity is helping!! BTW I sent all the humidity I could find up your way from North. Carolina!! Glad you got it!!! LOL. I also have a lot more here today if you need it!! I just came back from my walk and my glasses were coated in mist!! Hoping to hear that my second pair of scleral contacts will be in this week! I'm anxious to get this dry eye monster under control. Wishing you happy sewing!
    My friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irishrn View Post
    Fannie! Glad to SEE you back and glad the humidity is helping!! BTW I sent all the humidity I could find up your way from North. Carolina!! Glad you got it!!! LOL. I also have a lot more here today if you need it!! I just came back from my walk and my glasses were coated in mist!! Hoping to hear that my second pair of scleral contacts will be in this week! I'm anxious to get this dry eye monster under control. Wishing you happy sewing!
    Thank you so much for sending the humidity to me I wish we could bottle it it for this winter! I told my husband that we need to move to Georgia or North Carolina so my eyes will feel relief. The humidity is back today for us, yay! I'm off to the beach with my DIL and grandsons. Tomorrow is supposed to be really, really humid that makes me SO happy because I should be able to get to sew tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing your outcome of the contacts!

Fannie

Live each day as if it were your last!