Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Thanks, and Apologies

Happy to hear from you. Prayers are continuing.
    Peggy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sandy, so glad that you stopped in again and that you got some comfort from our virtual support system. It is always here for you. You and your family continue to be in my prayers.
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

glad to see you back and hopefully with better news for wee Andrew. ((((HUGS))))

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you again. My niece's son has seizures daily. He recently was in a children's hosp. for EEG mapping to determine in which part of the brain they originate. He probably will be having brain surgery next mo. to try to correct things. He was born with hydrocephalus & has had numerous surgeries. He's in grade school. JCY

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh.... I was so hoping the adoption had happened..... That little boy deserves a loving, stable family..

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobW View Post
    Sandy,

It is so good to hear from you. It is never easy when a loved one is under-the-weather, and even harder when they are younger. I hope you are taking care of yourself. We miss you and your fun post. I hope things get settled down soon and you are back here among us.

Thanks for your kind words..... I am trying to adjust to my new life..... As any if you widows know, everything changes.... Nothing is the way it used to be.... But, I have a great family, and good friends.....like you guys.....and I have a church I love...

My life is filled with so many blessings.....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntiemern View Post
    Sandy, so glad to hear from you. I must have missed the post you are speaking of. I speak from experience when I say, having a seizure disorder in one of our little ones is never easy to deal with. Gabe was on anti seizure meds for the first 2 years of his life, after he was injured. He is no longer on the meds, but they have told us, he will have more seizures, but cannot predict when. We have meds on hand for if an when it happens. I will have you and your family in my prayers.
    Marilyn.... I am so sorry Gabe has a seizure disorder..... It's a heartbreak, I know.

Andrew began having partial seizures....he would simple collapse.....when he was 15 months old, and they stopped when he was three or so,... My daughter didn't tell me then, but the doctors thought the seizures would return when he hit puberty, but he is only eight.... I really love that little guy.... He's such a bright spot in my life....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Everything changes when you lose someone who lives with you & whom you love. It's a hard, hard road. One foot in front of another, one stitch at a time. People survive all sorts of losses, & so will you, but we know it's not easy. Xxxx

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JAM View Post
    Hi Sandy, as much as you receive comfort and prayers from us, as much you give in return. You are an inspiration to many of us. I can say for sure, many of us love you, even though we haven't met.
    God bless you,
    Thank you.... I can definitely feel that love.... It gives me comfort..... It's so weird how a bunch of people who have never met can become "family" to each other..... Thank God for the Internet..... I believe it has enriched countless lives.

I missed the forum, while I was "out".....and am happy to be back with my quilty online friends.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Good to hear from you Sandy! I was thinking about you just yesterday! Wondering how you were!
    Thank you for thinking of me, Gina.... Even though I wasn't here for a while, I thought of all of you often.... I missed "talking" to everyone every day..... Glad to be home.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit