• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pat Williams
    Shiny Thimble
    • Jul 2014

Hi from Philadelphia

Hello, my name is Pat Williams and though I am new to the forum I have been sewing ever since I was a kid. I have dabbled in quilting off and on for many years but have become more involved this past year. After working on small pieces I have finally decided to take on a full size bed quilt. After seeing the tutorial " The disappearing hourglass" I knew it was time. So wish me luck.
  • Pat.W
    Block Queen
    • Apr 2013

Re: Hi from Philadelphia

Hi Pat, welcome to the forum, there are plenty of tutorials and tips from Jenny Doan to help you tackle a quilt. I wish you luck, have fun.

Comment

• asta
      Missouri Star
      • Nov 2012

Hi Pat! Welcome from Wisconsin. We will be heading out to Philly this fall to visit friends, any must see places (quilt shops) you can recommend?
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

• Bubby
        Missouri Star
        • Jun 2011

Hi, Pat, and welcome to the forum from Missouri. Good luck with your Disappearing Hourglass quilt!! That's an awesome pattern.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• Monique
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2011

Hi Pat and welcome from Canada. I am headed your way in September for the Quilt show. It is great to have you hear.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
          X