Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is anyone up for Flash Sewing this weekend??

Quote Originally Posted by MaryD View Post
    I never stop sewing. It keeps me sane.
    I couldn't agree more.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Evening Ladies,
    I have finished my quilt for my father. It is in the wash right now will take pictures in the morning before I give it to my father. Tomorrow I plan on getting last weeks mystery quilts clue done and the boarders on a wall hanging that I am doing. Also hope to be able to do a 10 min table runner.

3. Thanks Sew Perfect thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sewlucky View Post
    Ginny and Sew Perfect - can we see pics of your casserole holders and tablet/iPad covers? I am thinking those could be cute gifts for my kids this Christmas!

Terri
    Hi Terri - I also posted this in the Show and Tell earlier. Here is the iPad/Tablet Cover. The pattern is by LizzieBcre8ive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10423839_10201914024564205_7064973059800499949_n.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	79345 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10441130_10201914024764210_5545655789139107654_n.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	79346
    MISA
    I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw this early Sunday morning here 12:50am. Working on the blocks of a disappearing pin wheel quilt. Not been my favorite as my blocks seem to be wonky. Hope borders and quilting help it. However still have half the blocks to go. My sons first Father's Day. So offered to make him dinner, sure he'd pick one of his two favs spaghetti or meat loaf. Nooooo fried chicken. I'm betting I'll have a house full as my family comes running when they here I'm frying chicken. Glad they love it but dislike making it. Anyhow, hope to finish the rest of the blocks today but probably Monday.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I burned the midnight oil and finished the Archie quilt. It just needs a label and a wash. I will take some pics and share in Show and Tell before the day is out

Terri

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just got home from Father's Day dinner at my parents house and my plan was to keep working on the Pink & Chocolate top. However, plans have been derailed by a migraine that just doesn't wanna quit. Woke up with it this morning and barely dragged myself out of bed to get ready to go. Pain meds helped, but it came back full force while at my parents house and I ended up taking something and sleeping thru dinner . Putting the Jammie's on now and gonna crash for the rest of the evening.

I'll be back at it tomorrow night when I get home! I'm determined to get this top done this week
    ~ Rosie ~

Shop: It's Coming Up Rosie

~ The "Dream Team" ~
    "Penny" - Brother VQ2400" ~ "Leia" - Brother PR655 6-Needle Embroidery Machine
    "Rosie" - Viking Eden Rose 250C ~ "Pearl" - Viking Designer SE LE
    "Thor" - Juki TL-2010Q ~ ~ "Sally" - Singer ProFinish Serger ~

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I managed to make three tops while I was away. It felt so good to get these done. Photos later.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Terri, I will post pix hopefully tomorrow. I have a new laptop and haven't moved all my pictures over. I can still post from my old laptop because that one went to dh. So I will get to it either way. I do have a picture of it on my blog if you want to check there.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Checking in. I'm done for the weekend. I got all 150 blocks pieced. I still have to press the last seam open. I am having a lot of fun with this Crossroads pattern. A few more days and the blocks will be assembled.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well it was a productive weekend for me and I still have tomorrow as my weekend is Sunday and Monday. I did finish my fathers day quilt, two table runners, the boarders on my wall hanging, got all caught up with the mystery quilt clues, and made my first Dresden plate. Not sure which project that I will work at tomorrow. I am at a stand still on some of these as I have to wait to buy batting and backing for about 4 different quilt tops. Thanks for starting this weekends Flash Sewing.