Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Here

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Here

Hi Everyone,

I found this website via youTube also. I thought the tutorials were great. I am so hooked on looking at the deal of the day! It is the first thing I do in the morning. I have made 2 lap quilts and am working on a third, fourth and fifth one simultaneously! They are all at different stages of completion. They are going to be Christmas presents. Crazy I know! They keep me motivated to finish them. I do all the piecing of the top and I send them out for long arm quilting.

This looks like a great group of quilters. Anyone from the Chicago area?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Here

Welcome Niki!! I'm Shell and I'm in Alabama. Glad to have you!! I've got a few going at once as well. I'm a 'stitch in the ditch' gal, rather than sending it out at this time...but I want to learn long arm.

You'll have to share some pics of your projects.
    Michele

The Guild President

Searching for inspiration :) in other words... I'm here!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Niki!!
    I'm Hillary and I'm in Arkansas Feel free to say it with a full fledged hick accent I'm originally from CA and call MO home but life has taken me here and my family is loving it!

I agree about the deal of the day! It's awesome isn't it! I check everyday too 8-) At the moment I'm only working on one project but I've got several dancing around in my brain We'll see if anything exciting comes of it!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! Glad you joined us! I'm a Missouri Girl. Although, my Dad grew up in Chicago. Does that count?! (Probably not!)

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Niki, I know what you mean about the Daily Deal ... it's dangerous! Before I know it, I will have become a fabric hoarder!
    "A smile is the most inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I am new to here...I am from Hamilton, Ontario..I am a quilter..I make quilts for people and I love making them....anyone here from Canada

Ginette

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Everybody! I am from Hamilton Missouri, but I have a son living in Toronto Canada...That must count! I love the deal of the day and I love the blog! It's amazing how it gets into your blood. 8-)

The Guild President

Searching for inspiration :) in other words... I'm here!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey ginettep48! We're glad to have you here! What kind of projects are you working on? Anything fun We're gonna be starting a quilt along soon! Maybe you'll join us
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

i AM WORKING ON A $10 QUILT BLOCK AND i AM MAKING SOME BABY QUILTS...THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE A NICE QUILT MAKING WEEKEND....WHAT IS A QUILT ALONG?

GINETTE

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Ginnette, is your $10 quilt block a block of the month?? Sounds fun! I'd love to see a picture of your works in progress! We love to see and hear all about each others projects. Hope this weekend proves to be the best sewing one yet!! :P