Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Here

welcome to you both..I have to ask...

what is a $10 quilt?
    Michele

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

hi...The $10 quilt is a quilt you can make for $10...there is a store in Ancaster where you buy the first block for $10...then every month you go back to the store and you have to bring the finish blaoc.and stay for the little meeting....then you get the next block free...if you don't bring a finish block you have to pay another $10...you don't know what the block is going to look like until you go and get a new block..My husband and I are doing it together....my husband is learning to quilt too...

Ginette

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ginettep48
    hi...The $10 quilt is a quilt you can make for $10...there is a store in Ancaster where you buy the first block for $10...then every month you go back to the store and you have to bring the finish blaoc.and stay for the little meeting....then you get the next block free...if you don't bring a finish block you have to pay another $10...you don't know what the block is going to look like until you go and get a new block..My husband and I are doing it together....my husband is learning to quilt too...

Ginette
    that sounds wonderful!! and how great that your husband is learning with you....
    Michele

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

my husband is learning to quilt too...
    Lucky you! I wish my hubby was more excited about quilting. Maybe I'd actually have time to get projects done.

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

My Husband is the greatest....we have been married for three years in MAy and he is wonderfull...we do everything together even quilting....how do you add pictures here I would like to show you some of my quilts

Ginette

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Ginette, to post a picture with the Img button you see above where you enter text you'll need to already have your photos uploaded to an online album of sorts. You'll see this...

[ img ] [ / img ] (only without extra spaces.)

Copy the image location url and paste in between the two brackets like this.

[ img ] past image location here [ / img ]

To make sure it works you can preview your entry before you post it./

OR you can Upload the picture as an attachment directly from your computer... which you'll find BELOW where you type your post.

Good luck! I can't wait to see your quilts!

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

It is not working for me...I am on facebook..I have some of my quilts on there if you want to see them or can you tell me where i can upload my pictures....I would love to show you,,,

Ginette

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

It is not working for me...I am on facebook..I have some of my quilts on there if you want to see them or can you tell me where i can upload my pictures....I would love to show you,,,

Ginette
    I am so glad you brought this up! I have had a bit of trouble myself...I did not know to look under the comment box. But, I think I have figured it out, so, go to post reply...scroll down to the bottom of the page...There you will see two tabs the first says options, the second says upload attachment. Click on upload attachment. There you will be able to "browse" your files and upload pictures to your replies!
    Hope this helps!
    Good luck!
    Natalie

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

which format do you use to upload pictures..I amd trying not working..

Ginette

The Guild President

Searching for inspiration :) in other words... I'm here!
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it needs to be a jpeg... billnye are there other supported formats?
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.