Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: MSQ Mercantile

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Default MSQ Mercantile

Will you be offering any daily deals with the fabrics from the new Mercantile?

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: MSQ Mercantile

I doubt that each of the individual theme stores will have their own Daily Deal. With the number of individual theme stores that are being opened, it would not be cost effective to offer a DD from each store. The DD is offered from Missouri Star as a company. At least this is my opinion of the way it will work.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping that the daily deal would include some of those fabrics not have a daily deal for each store. I did go to the fabric section and see the 1800's and 1900's fabrics so I know they can be ordered as yardage.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I believe from time to time you will see DD from each store pass through the DD. I've seen Civil war prints offered in Charm packs and Layer Cakes. Christmas and all the seasons come through. My guess is that they will rotate them all through the DD as they go.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

How many businesses are owned by M* in Hamilton now? The original store, the Mercantile, the new Batik Shop, and the retreat? Four?

I think I am about four hours away. At some point I am going to HAVE to make the trip.

Marci

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ozziepuppy View Post
    How many businesses are owned by M* in Hamilton now? The original store, the Mercantile, the new Batik Shop, and the retreat? Four?

I think I am about four hours away. At some point I am going to HAVE to make the trip.
    Sew Seasonal and I think they own the two small restaurants next door to the retail store. They are building a huge warehouse, and another sit down restaurant down the street. Lots to see in just a couple of blocks. There is also a really nice indoor flea market/antique shop just a few doors down from the main retail store, which the Doans don't own. They will let you tour the quilting facility, customer service, and the shipping department is now in their original retail space. Lots to see!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

The Doan family owns the buildings that house the restaurant and bakery and lease them out to the two that own the businesses.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's still just amazing to me how one family is transforming their small town. The restoring of old buildings is fantastic and look how many people they are employing. It's so refreshing to see a family business that seems more concerned about people than money. Sure wish I wasn't so far away!
    Vernona