Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Staying by Hamilton Missouri

I heard that someone stayed in Cameron at the Comfort Inn and said it was okay. Has anyone ever stayed at Guest House Acorn Inn? Again looking for advice. I found out long ago to learn from other successful people and save yourself a lot of grief.
    ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ~Debbie~♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -:- Circumstances, often you can’t change them. It’s about choice. Some people say “under the circumstances”. I choose to be “on top of the circumstances.” -:-

Pinterest

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Staying by Hamilton Missouri

Karen, Jean, Klasien, and I stayed at the Comfort Inn last year. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was decent. Hope you get an answer about the Acorn Inn. You might want to send Al (Bill Nye) a PM. He will know about it.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Debbie, I would check on tripadvisor.com. They do have reviews on the place the Acorn Inn. Have a fun trip.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pcbatiks View Post
    Hi Debbie, I would check on tripadvisor.com. They do have reviews on the place the Acorn Inn. Have a fun trip.
    Thank you so much Pam. We did check on it, it had some good reviews and was just wondering if any of these great quilters have made the pilgrimage and can tell us first hand.
    ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ~Debbie~♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -:- Circumstances, often you can’t change them. It’s about choice. Some people say “under the circumstances”. I choose to be “on top of the circumstances.” -:-

Pinterest