Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Giveaway Week 25 Jun 27th - July 8th

Just did a lap quilt out of the pin wheel design, still need to quilt it, but lap quilts, table runners, and just sorting and piecing pieces together.. Quilting the tops will resume when it gets a bit cooler in Texas.. hmmm about October maybe.. or November..

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

instead of sewing I have been cutting and getting fabric ready to sew so that I am ready when the white stuff comes!

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

`Christmas quilts are what I am working on this summer, for my 5 grandchildren

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to Toggpine! I love making purses and totes so I think that might be a great thing to make during the hot time. It is hard for me to decide since I have central air and it really doesn't feel that hot in the house. I would also think baby quilts or wall quilts or maybe get a head start on Christmas items, I'm ususally trying to get them done at the last minute, no one else does that right? Everyone have a great day and God Bless.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Summer projects for me, patchwork taggies for some new baby arrivals, mug rugs and cute summer dresses and tops for my girls!

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

This is my first summertime as a quilter and I haven't even been able to buy my supplies to quilt yet, sooooo I've been working on sewing up tea towel aprons, knitting christmas stockings for nieces and nephews, and knitting up a TON of dishcloths! I enjoy it all! They all make great gifts for christmas and birthdays! They're quick, easy, and not hot/ heavy at all. Plus, there's nothing better than a handmade gift and the look on their face when they see it, right??!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I am working on a block of the month by bunny hill, so it is totally doable. Not a lot of fabric to work with at one time. I am on block 7! Only 2more plus borders -yeah!!
    Niurka

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I think doing tablerunners in the summer is great. They are so much smaller and therefore do not get you so hot.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I'm working on some bright cheery wallhangings and I've got two purses I want to make.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the winner!

summer for me is all about cutting my scraps into useable strips, squares,and blocks.
    As it cools off i will have three to four quilts or five to eight runners cut out.as a grandmother of six boys{3 to 10] i stay busy with cookies.