Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default 'cause I'm Happy….

It's an absolutely beautiful day! The birds are singing out my window…only 2 1/2 more weeks in my lovely matching foot attire. (surgical boots) Made me think of this song...Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Video) - YouTube now I want to get up and dance!! Clap along….Hope you are having a happy day… if not, maybe this can give you a little nudge. Hugzs….
    ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ~Debbie~♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -:- Circumstances, often you can’t change them. It’s about choice. Some people say “under the circumstances”. I choose to be “on top of the circumstances.” -:-

Pinterest

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 'cause I'm Happy….

Yeah! Must be a relief! He is going to be the guest singer on the Today show this week on Thursday

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    Yeah! Must be a relief! He is going to be the guest singer on the Today show this week on Thursday
    Thanks! I'll have to watch it. I love this video and all of the different people dancing in it. It's so catchy! Hugz…...
    -:- Circumstances, often you can’t change them. It’s about choice. Some people say “under the circumstances”. I choose to be “on top of the circumstances.” -:-

Pinterest

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this lovely post! Let us all appreciate the day, the time, and each other!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a great day Debbie! Have you seen this video link..........24 Hours of Happy! That will give you something to dance about when those surgical boots are gone! You can click any where on the clock face in the video to watch different segments.

Hope everyone has a great evening...........be Happy!

Pharrell Williams - Happy
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It is such a wonderful song! I posted a link to a version I had done just before my MIL died in April.....
    ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pcbatiks View Post
    Glad you had a great day Debbie! Have you seen this video link..........24 Hours of Happy! That will give you something to dance about when those surgical boots are gone! You can click any where on the clock face in the video to watch different segments.

Hope everyone has a great evening...........be Happy!

Pharrell Williams - Happy
    I love it! 24 hours of it would make my hubby very "unhappy" so I'll just turn it on when I'm out in the sew-wing. Right after I posted this one of the pins in my toes prematurly came out! Maybe that foot just wants to dance! Back to the surgeon tomorrow....anyway love this post thank you. Hugzzz

Pinterest