Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesday Hellos!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1dc8dfd922cbcc2fbf9a819abeaf9588.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	76549

Happy Wednesday Folksies

I had a fabulous day yesterday - I did almost absolutely nothing.

Hoping that today will be a duplicate.

SMILE!

Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wednesday Hellos!

Hi Blondie! Got my quilt mojo going yesterday and finished 3 quilt tops for Marilyn's PICU, need to quilt them today to get them ready for her later this week! Pics to follow when they are finished.

Have a good day!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning! It's lawn mowing day here to beat the rain coming in tonight and tomorrow. I'm up checking Weather.com for DH. It's hay cutting time so we watch the 10 day weather forecasts closely. Time for some coffee to help get me going.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning all!

Jean you are an inspiration - three in one day. Someday I will do that. Instead now it's like I do more of the absolutely nothing, even though I'm always busy it seems.

This morning is back to the doctor for Kelly's acupuncture treatment. She is trying to get up and walk - and is successful, but the Dr doesn't want her to do that just yet. Try explaining that to her! While I'm waiting for her, I will hit one or two more quilt shops in that area. They aren't real far (about 50 miles), but too far to go to on a regular basis. After that I am Free until her next appt on Friday. Hoping that DS will be able to finish my floors by Thursday night, but probably not. They are still waiting to get approval from the HOA in the condo they have rented to move in. HOA's can be a real pain, but this community is pristine even though it's over 30 years old.

Hope everyone has a Blessed day - saying prayers for those in need.
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning. Yesterday was very disappointing; I busted my butt cleaning the house for two showings...a whole 18 minutes of viewing between the two prospects. I missed going to work for what? Very discouraged regarding the sell of this house and still no where to go in Arkansas.
    Bad reviews on both and I'm ready to throw up my hands and say to heck with it.

I did finish one of two baby quilts yesterday (it needs to be washed/pressed) before I wrap it.
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

6. Thanks Blondie thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all,
    Looks like another nice day in my part of the world. Getting ready for my coffee and wondering what the day has in store for me.

I was away for 3 days last week in Lake George for a quilt retreat with my sister. It' always good to get away but doubly enjoyable when it 's a sisters get away, I really needed that. I was able to complete a plum sweet quilt top that I will send out to be quilted as soon as I get my order for the rest of the backing fabric. It's turning out to be one of my favorite quilts!

Have to get up to the sewing room today and finish putting my things away, and maybe I'll be able to get a little sewing time in, keeping fingers crossed! I have to watch some training videos today and take 2 certification tests so I don't know if that will be possible but we'll see.

Off to start my day, hugs to all those who would like a few extra today.
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

8. Thanks Blondie thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning Everyone,

Sherri, I know exactly what you are going through. We have been trying to sell our old house for 6 years. Don't give up hope. I know the showings are a lot of stress and work. I'm praying that someone will walk into your house and it will feel like home and that they will see their family living there. I really think that's what it takes. Finding motivated buyers is a hard thing.

I have to go to WalMart this morning for prescriptions and a few food items. I think the Girls slept all night. I fell asleep right after dinner (too many early mornings with the Girls lately) and missed the grand finale of The Voice. I'm thrilled to see that Josh Kaufman is the winner. The female singer is awesome also, but she already has a recording contract.

Myrna, today is our mowing day, too. I will start the festivities as soon as I get home from WalMart.

Wishing everyone a great day with special Hugs for Sherri.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all.

The greenhouse plumbing was largely a success yesterday. (See also: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...yone-ryan.html) A guy from our facilities department came down and helped and he snapped another one of the fittings and got sprayed but I was across the room so I just laughed. (He dried and all was well again). We've got 10 more irrigation lines to do today and some parts I ordered to complete the job arrived yesterday so we should have this wrapped up by lunch time. Maybe no one will get sprayed today.

Sawyer slept all night again although he basically stayed in place this time. He's a good boy. I like him and I think we'll keep him.
    Loosely based on a true story.

11. Thanks Blondie thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

here I am. i am good. slept pretty good. well, for me anyway. doing good. kinda. be well, all gonna check out the gallery. we are so talented.
    all the best
    Gina

13. Thanks Blondie thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sherri
    I can only imagine the frustration you are experiencing. When junk happens here, which is almost a weekly if not daily occurrence, I remind myself that it will all be good in the end. My Granny always said, it will all come out in the wash.
    Hugs to you! And some extra prayers.
    Blessings
    blondie
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle