• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAM
    Designer Diva
    • Dec 2013

Re: Giveaway Week 13 March 28th - Apr 4th

I'm preparing my little flower bed, for some happiness to come.
    ♥♥♥ JAM ♥♥♥

Comment

• DebbyDE3
      Block Queen
      • Nov 2013

While still working a full time job (but thinking about my quilting waiting for me), I take time out every Wednesday night to go to a "country bar" where we learn to line dance. It's a lot of fun and great exercise...oh...and did I mention that there are a lot of cute guys there including the band who are terrific.
      ~ Debby

It's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive. It's MY LIFE!"

Jon Bon Jovi
      :icon_hi:

Comment

• micshell
        Shiny Thimble
        • Mar 2014

April fools day this year falls on a Tuesday which is great news because my daughters, son-in-laws, and grandson come over for dinner before the husbands crew heads off to league bowling in the evening. Tonight we're going to park our cars around the back of the barn so it appears no one is home. They have keys so they will be able to let themselves in but should be surprise when the dogs aren't even there. With all hope they'll call our cell phones and we will pretend something outrageous has happened, leading them further down the rabbit trail! We probably shouldn't spoof our one daughter too much because she's due to have our granddaughter within the next few weeks...but we just can't help ourselves!

Comment

• redjello2000
          Beginning Stitcher
          • Oct 2013

Actually for fun, we are celebrating my son's 25th birthday today! Yes, he is an April Fool's baby! We're driving up to where he goes to college to take him out to eat (yes we have a career in college going on - lol). Thanks for the weekly give away opportunities!

Comment

• Neva J
            Fabric Fanatic
            • Feb 2014

Since the weather on this April fools days is so cold windy and nasty think my fun think is to make a iron tote/ ironing mat for a friend who is a real quilter. My friend and I are meeting in Minneapolis next week for a girl outing and it will be a little gift for her.
            She also happens to be my best friend from high school and we are both retired senior citizens now. But the fun continues.
            Have a great day all.

Comment

• ravelim
              The Guild President
              • Mar 2014

I'm working on my double layer cake quilt so I may give it to my granddaughter for her high school graduation. She used to live with us so she is extra special. It makes me happy to quilt.
              Mary :icon_popcorn:

Comment

• Panda
                Designer Diva
                • Apr 2012

I am not doing anything for fun this week, just the normal routine. Today is April fools day and my niece's birthday, my sister's wedding anniversary, and an anniversary of a friends engagement. Even though it was April fools day when my sister got married and a friend got engaged, the marriages are still going strong.

Kathy

Comment

• Jean Sewing Machine
                  Missouri Star
                  • Jan 2012

Hi, other than digging into several quilting projects I have cut, it will be a regular week, nothing that exciting. However, Friday I will be remembering the 50th anniversary of my wedding day to my dearest late hubby, but he's been gone for 8 years, so it's not really a anniversary, just a day to remember my sweetie.

Comment

• Bratbear
                    Applique Angel
                    • Jan 2013

Nothing exceptional fun is planned this week. But will be celebrating the return of weekly income from hubby's new job. Sure will be nice to get all bills back on track and start putting back money for fabric again.

Comment

• momtutor
                      Binding Belle
                      • Sep 2013

I will be enjoying the spring weather by playing golf and sewing , sewing, sewing...I have lots of new projects to try.
                      Michele

She who dies with the biggest fabric stash wins.....:icon_razz:

Life just seems to get in the way of quilting.

Comment

• SeasideStitcher
                        Shiny Thimble
                        • Apr 2014

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts

Comment

• Monique
                          Missouri Star
                          • Jan 2011

Two exciting events this week, my granddaughter's 4th birthday and my son's graduation from a course he took with the military. Doesn't get better than this.
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• jennyann
                            The Guild President
                            • Dec 2012

Me and my husband are spending our 15 year wedding anniversary in Maui, Hawaii. When planning our activities I made sure to fit in a couple of the hawaiian quilt shops to pick up patterns, fabric and whatever else catches my eye!!

Comment

• craftychris
                              Applique Angel
                              • May 2012

Thought it would be a "normal week" but a phone call from 7 year old grandson changed that. Who can't melt at the sound their little voices - especially when they ask for something??? The word "no" isn't in my vocab. Anyway - his wishes will be my command which will be taken care of tomorrow. Apart from that a bit of gardening, patchwork, housework, cooking - well - a "normal week".

Comment

• redcaboose1717
                                Missouri Star
                                • Apr 2011

I'm from Michigan and I am making pillow cases from Jenny's awesome tutorial with fabric for my BFF because she is a University of Michigan Alumni ( Blue and Gold) after that, tomorrow, I am going to place an order with MSQC and purchase some of your fabric ( locomotive ) and make some more pillow cases !!! I do this for all of my family members for Christmas and B-days. I started doing this a few years back,and now everyone likes this.......Next on the list is ordering some quilting stuff ....I want to make a quilt for myself !
                                Last edited by redcaboose1717; April 2, 2014, 11:40 AM.
                                Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                                http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
                                X