Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Giveaway Week 13 March 28th - Apr 4th

FUN= 4am wakeup to finish stitching a cute owl baby blanket for my expecting step-sister-in-law, then starting an awesome double purpose banner/ table topper for a friend's business. There's nothign quite like being able to make things that will be enjoyed by another, especially when you can trade your talents for theirs!

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I'm preparing my little flower bed, for some happiness to come.
    ♥♥♥ JAM ♥♥♥

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

While still working a full time job (but thinking about my quilting waiting for me), I take time out every Wednesday night to go to a "country bar" where we learn to line dance. It's a lot of fun and great exercise...oh...and did I mention that there are a lot of cute guys there including the band who are terrific.
    ~ Debby

It's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive. It's MY LIFE!"

Jon Bon Jovi

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

April fools day this year falls on a Tuesday which is great news because my daughters, son-in-laws, and grandson come over for dinner before the husbands crew heads off to league bowling in the evening. Tonight we're going to park our cars around the back of the barn so it appears no one is home. They have keys so they will be able to let themselves in but should be surprise when the dogs aren't even there. With all hope they'll call our cell phones and we will pretend something outrageous has happened, leading them further down the rabbit trail! We probably shouldn't spoof our one daughter too much because she's due to have our granddaughter within the next few weeks...but we just can't help ourselves!

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Actually for fun, we are celebrating my son's 25th birthday today! Yes, he is an April Fool's baby! We're driving up to where he goes to college to take him out to eat (yes we have a career in college going on - lol). Thanks for the weekly give away opportunities!

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Since the weather on this April fools days is so cold windy and nasty think my fun think is to make a iron tote/ ironing mat for a friend who is a real quilter. My friend and I are meeting in Minneapolis next week for a girl outing and it will be a little gift for her.
    She also happens to be my best friend from high school and we are both retired senior citizens now. But the fun continues.
    Have a great day all.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I'm working on my double layer cake quilt so I may give it to my granddaughter for her high school graduation. She used to live with us so she is extra special. It makes me happy to quilt.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I am not doing anything for fun this week, just the normal routine. Today is April fools day and my niece's birthday, my sister's wedding anniversary, and an anniversary of a friends engagement. Even though it was April fools day when my sister got married and a friend got engaged, the marriages are still going strong.

Kathy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, other than digging into several quilting projects I have cut, it will be a regular week, nothing that exciting. However, Friday I will be remembering the 50th anniversary of my wedding day to my dearest late hubby, but he's been gone for 8 years, so it's not really a anniversary, just a day to remember my sweetie.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing exceptional fun is planned this week. But will be celebrating the return of weekly income from hubby's new job. Sure will be nice to get all bills back on track and start putting back money for fabric again.