Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Delighted Junior Member

I signed up 10 days ago but failed to say hello. I am one of the quilters that has been "learning" for 30 years and still working at it. At 70 I am finding that I am still enjoying cutting fabric into pieces and sewing it back together again. Due to my persona life style I actually spend most of my time alone. Not because I have to, but you have minor disabilities sometimes it's a wee bit hard to interact with more than two people at a time. I have reading the posts and I find myself grateful to have this forum. I hope to be able to continue to enjoy each and everything that comes before me and maybe, on rare occasions, offer something, including a kinda of a witty comment.. I have a sense of humor that doesn't get as much use lately, What a wonderful way to use it now. Blessings.

2. Thanks Blondie thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Delighted Junior Member

Welcome to the forum, Junior Member. I still consider myself a newbie on the forum even though I signed up in July 2013. At first I just looked around and read the wonderful ideas and comments. Then I saw a thread that caught my attention and I replied. I don't get on every day, but when I get a chance I read through to see what all is going on. I have only been quilting since 2006, and I agree it is fun to cut up fabric and sew it back together. I too am still learning, and this forum has wonderful people who help guide us along.

I look forward to seeing your witty comments, I love a good sense of humor.

Have a great day.
    Vicki C

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forums. I understand the disabilities limiting interaction with others. I really enjoy the forums to keep in touch and have some interaction.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchfabric View Post
    I signed up 10 days ago but failed to say hello. I am one of the quilters that has been "learning" for 30 years and still working at it. At 70 I am finding that I am still enjoying cutting fabric into pieces and sewing it back together again. Due to my persona life style I actually spend most of my time alone. Not because I have to, but you have minor disabilities sometimes it's a wee bit hard to interact with more than two people at a time. I have reading the posts and I find myself grateful to have this forum. I hope to be able to continue to enjoy each and everything that comes before me and maybe, on rare occasions, offer something, including a kinda of a witty comment.. I have a sense of humor that doesn't get as much use lately, What a wonderful way to use it now. Blessings.
    I like your name - 2muchfabric. Most quilters would say that there is no such thing as too much fabric. In fact, one of the signatures I have seen on the forum reads "She who dies with most fabric wins"

Welcome aboard.
    Hugs.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, from Michigan

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. This is a wonderful place to learn and to get inspiration. Visit often so we can get to know you. Barb

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the madhouse.....we never ever joke around here!!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from California.!!
    I look forward to your humor, we can always use a laugh!! Humor is one of the nice bonuses on the Forum.
    May the road rise up to meet you...
    May the wind be always at your back...
    May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
    Patt

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Arizona
    bjsmith57

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Louisiana!
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie