Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Tutorials

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tutorials

Hi I love your tutorials. Is there a way to print them? I'm thinking I may want one later and cannot find it.
    Thanks so much and have a great day! Mama only

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tutorials

I know if they are written on the blog you can copy and paste them into a word program and print them. But, I don't think there is a way to print a video. Hope this helps...

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tutorials

Bookmark them so that you don't lose them.

I use Firefox and it gives me a bookmark toolbar so a quick click takes me to all bookmarked websites easily. Of course I have a folder called quilting on my toolbar. I have sub-folders within my quilting toolbar to keep things organized. I have one in there called tutorials that I have the MSQC's tutorials in. I have another sub-folder called patterns where I place bookmarked pages of quilts that I want to make someday.

I have a sewing folder too. I keep all my sewing and quilting things separate because it is easier for me.

To create these folders on Firefox, you just click on bookmarks. (Way up top there with File, Edit, View, History, BOOKMARKS, Tools, and HELP) Then you click on organize bookmarks. This brings up your Bookmark Library where you can create and name all of you bookmarks. I rename all of my bookmarks when I save them into names that I will remember what they are.

See this link for pictures: http://www.wikihow.com/Organize-Bookmarks-in-Firefox

I don't use Internet Explorer so I can't tell you how to do it on there. I imagine the process is similar. Here is a link I found that may help you if you use IE: http://websearch.about.com/od/internetr ... orites.htm

Hope this helps you!
    My user name is FunkiQuilter, but you can call me Funki for short. (Pronounced Funky.) I inherited the name from my cousin because of my love for unusual things.