Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: And another foster care adventure begins

Your daughter and her husband are blessings to these children. I'm sure no one on this forum can imagine how a mother could abandon their little ones. My prayers for everyone.
    My friends call me Peggy
    The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Cyndi, I would love to send a card, please PM me with her address. I pray for Blessings for your whole family, you are truly special people.
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
    Thanks, everyone. The quilts are covered for all three new children! This is such a generous place.

We've had a wonderful afternoon with them. They are kind and funny and have been playing dress up as superheroes, cars and trucks and legos. Little Mary has charmed us already with her smile and little laugh. She is a sweetie.

Bethany is afraid she is crazy but I think she is just wonderful.
    u

Cyndi.... Let us know if you need more quilts... I am working on a Falling Charms quilt, using a Bernstein Bear charm pack...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I would happily have made a quilt for one of these precious children, but I see others have beat me to it! So if you would pm me your sweet daughter's address I will send her a card and keep all in my prayers.
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Cyndi... would like to send a card,, address please if you'd like..
    Just wanted to say how special you are to have raised such a child..the world is so full of this sad behavior.. addiction is a terrible thing and is making a huge hurt come into our world's children... My son's partner had a Sister that was a beautiful and smart and sweet girl that got started somehow down the wrong path.. FF she ended up killing someone in a driving accident... and being arrested for doing drugs in her own car,,, sadly to say with her child in it with her... thankfully her 2 children were raised by their grandfather,,, they feel this girl actually contributed to the death of her Mother between distraction and stress.. FF.. the kids have grown up well,,, but the Mom passed away after a surgery... she had gotten herself together after a few setbacks, but her body was just too destroyed from the abuse of drugs.... I will keep this in mind the next time I'm quilting just for the fun of it.. and try to remember to check with you to see if there is a need in you DD's house!!! Bless you all... hugs, GB
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Please PM me her address as well because I'd like to send a card. Would a care package for all the kids be something they might enjoy with age appropriate goodies and toys/stuffed animals? If so, let me know all the genders & ages of the children in the house and I'd be happy to send something like that as well.
    Teresa

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntiemern View Post
    Looks like they are all covered. Prayers to Bethany, and these little ones.
    From Me too -such a Brave Couple to continue working with these kids, God Bless Them all!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Would you please send me her address? When my great gram passed I actually became a foster child as a teen. I truly appreciate what they do from the bottom of my heart.
    Thank you,

Ginny K

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Cyndi.........Bethany is such a blessing to all of those children. Prayers to her, the family and her new foster children. She is doing an incredible job.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My outbox has been full! Of all times!

To make life easier, send any cards to Bethany and James
    C/O Cyndi Zoller
    51 Civic St
    Farmington, NH 03835

Thanks to everyone who'd like to send B and James a card. They will appreciate it so much and be very surprised!
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo