Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: new to forum

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Default new to forum

Hello, I am Wishful.
    I love the Missouri Star online. My granddaughter is getting married in Missouri and I plan on taking a several hour side trip to visit the MSQC store. Wish my timing were better so I could meet JD and take a class from her.. I am a beginner and Working on my first(to be completed) quilt for the wedding gift. Wish me luck ! Being on a forum is new to me too. Need to learn how to navigate on it. Must get back to the cutting board. Blessings to all.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: new to forum

Welcome to MSQC Wishful. This is, hands down, the best quilting site on the internet. Especially for new quilters. Jenny's tutorials are how I learned to quilt. There are also many wonderful people who will be happy to help you if you get stuck. I just ordered more fabric for my quilt I'm making for my Sister-in-law. It is wonderful fabric and the price is great. So, if you need anything you have come to the right place. That includes support for quilting, problems(even in your life), and laughter. Go to Sandy Navas for tons of giggles. Read Blondie's inspiring morning message in chit-chat everyday, or ask questions about quilting from all the members. You will love it here! Hugs, Jan L.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

3. Thanks wishful thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Missouri.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

5. Thanks wishful thanked for this post
    Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful thing to write on a quilt tag or on the gift card for the wedding quilt.