Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: IQ2 #2 quilt (made from the scraps from IQ2 quilt that seemed to multiply in my sewing room!)

Brilliant! I love anything fleur-di-lis, would you mind sharing where you got your pattern for it?
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

2. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: IQ2 #2 quilt (made from the scraps from IQ2 quilt that seemed to multiply in my sewing room!)

Wow you are amazing. Where do you get such good ideas? Looks beautiful .

Hugs Ann

4. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My jaw just hit the table! WOW!!!! This is so incredibly creative!

My husband loves fleur-di-lis, I put them in little places for him. Your design is the coolest way to use them I have ever seen in a quilt!
    Cathryn

6. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Love this idea! Good way to use scraps especially wall hangings which don't need laundering, or behind glass in a frame. I think I need to do this.

8. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to know where you got the pattern. My DIL loves the fleur-di-lis. Ha, I just looked at the sidelights on my front door. There are two of them on each side. I always forget about that. Maybe I can trace and enlarge one; steal your idea and make a wallhanging for her.
    Yours is awesome, by the way. Who knew all of those Lovely scraps would turn out so beautiful?
    Linda
    "Home is where they love you"

10. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

What a great idea and it looks fantastic! Every time I come here, I learn that something I usually don't like (the fleur de lis thing) can look really awesome. I haven't mastered any free motion quilting yet, so I am probably not going to steal it until I made really huge progress there. But I can totally picture your quilt in my living room

12. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Scraps, what scraps???? We were suppose to make a beautiful IQ project and have scraps left over??? Honestly, love what you have created with those tiny pieces! Too cute! Now my wheels are churning for my own scraps. I have so many tiny ones that I have come close to tossing time and again....now I must rethink that again. Perhaps I saved them just for projects like this! Thanks for sharing!

14. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

A quilt mosaic! Fantastic job and very creative.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

16. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Love it! Thanks for the mini-tutorial--I might try it for my college daughter, the Fleur-de-lis is her sorority's emblem.

Lisa

18. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post
    Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

That is such a beautiful quilt! I completely love the motif and it does go so well with the fabric. Nicely done!

20. Thanks bhaggerty thanked for this post