Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Good Idea!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Very Good Idea!

Okay, everyone knows that auntiemern is my sister and I will defend her. Auntiemern is VERY opinionated just as several people are on this forum. I do know that yes, you can disagree with her, but she WILL NOT tolerate anyone, not even me, acting like children which I see happening within this very post. All she did was post a simply little picture and someone went WAY over board in their response instead of simply making a statement about it they had to bring up MONTHS of old BS that is in the past where it needs to stay. If you don't like what auntiemern has to say, ignore her, just like I have ignored several people on this forum in the past and will more than likely ignore a few more in the next few days.

We all are grown women and I think it is really sad that a chosen few (who know who I am talking about-no auntiemern isn't one of them because she hasn't responded or started such and idiotic post) can't seem to let go of their teenage dramatic ways and grow up already. Does someone here need some Prozac or Zoloft or something? I mean seriously, grow up already.
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

2. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bkthomas View Post
    I really don't get it.......why do people get so mad at me and not her?

She posts something and it gets 1000 views and barely any comments till I say something....then it's locked.

I attack no one......I will not stop defending myself......I guess because YOU have not been on the receiving end.....you have no idea how it feels!
    You explicitly attacked her in that other post, so don't say you attack no one. Not to mention the nasty PM that you sent me.
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bkthomas View Post
    Sure, then do not pm me......cause like I said, there's nothing I can do about it
    Wow, you mean people are just sending you PM's all willy nilly for no reason dragging you into these situations? That is really sad, that you are being forced to make these public declarations on the board so they will leave you out of it.

I hope it works and they do go to Al rather than you dragging it out here. Poor dear. So sad. People can be so uncaring.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, it is a good idea to talk to Al and I have sent him a message regarding your behavior.

6. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
    You explicitly attacked her in that other post, so don't say you attack no one. Not to mention the nasty PM that you sent me.
    Do you mean the nasty PM she sent me and I forwarded to you?
    That was certainly no copy and paste......it was clearly from her
    ~Kathy~

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

No, the nasty pm that YOU wrote to me with her message attached

9. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
    Ummm.....wrong, I stated what I understood and would she explain if that is not what she meant
    ~Kathy~

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Not the place for this stuff guys. PM me if you have any questions, but we're not here to call others out, send nasty PMs, or hurt feelings.

Much love!
    Al