Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Default A mile high Hello from Denver

Hello out there - What about me.......? Well, as my profile states: I'm married to a great guy. We met almost 20 years ago now and he has supported me in so many ways. I have a son and he is married to his high school friend. They are expecting their first child. They found out just recently that the baby is a girl. Everyone is excited.

I am currently semi retired from the communication/space industry world. Currently I work in a healthier food store, in the vitamin department. For fun I read a bit, garden (feeding the wild life too) mostly flowers these last few years, we split season tickets to DU Hockey - the Saturday night game, I scuba dive with my husband (that's how we met) and of course quilt. Working at the store sometimes get in my way of my best fun stuff to do.

Well, I've throw my hat in the ring and welcome anyone to to converse with. I poked around a bit yesterday and found Blondie stuck in bed because of a toe problem (I think) but she has the best attitude and I want to check up on her today. Just love those people with great outlooks and smiles on their faces.

blessing to all - Ruthymae

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A mile high Hello from Denver

Welcome to the forums. Congrats on the grand-baby. My wife is due with our first (a boy) next month.

Make yourself at home, and post up pictures of some of your quilts when you get a chance.
    Loosely based on a true story.

3. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum Ruthymae. You will always find someone to talk to here. This is a great site for new quilting ideas and inspiration. Congratulations on your grandbaby! Barb

5. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Maryland, Ruthymae. Where in Denver are you? We have family in Highlands Ranch.

7. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us.

Blondie is our resident SMILE guru and we all look forward to her daily Good Morning thread. It just doesn't seem like a perfect day unless we can start it with Blondie.

stop in often so we can get to know you and post pics of your projects so we can ooh and aah over them.. which we love to do.
    Donna
    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

9. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to you, Ruthymae..........glad you found us! With a grandbaby on the way......you will have a great excuse to make a baby quilt or two!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

11. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome from Illinois. Used to live in Denver and loved it. Still have friends and relatives in Colorado. Congrats on soon to be a grandma; you will love it!
    Linda
    "Home is where they love you"

13. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Arizona
    bjsmith57

15. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from eastern Colorado we live around 150 miles from Denver congrats on grand babies We just our 13th grand baby on the 4th and one more due end of February first of March I also just joined and thought and seen you were from Colorado also

17. Thanks Ruthymae thanked for this post
    Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Handsome Ryan,

Of course, boys can sew, look at most of our favorite designers here in America. Thanks for the welcome and congrats to you and your wife. Maybe your son will be a sewer also.

Blessings to all - Ruthymae