Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Saints alive, that's some snow pile!

Quote Originally Posted by MRoy View Post
    The wind has really picked up here and the temps are starting to drop. We don't have a lot of snow forecasted, 1-3" here in southern KY. If it must snow, I hope the rain turns straight to snow and skips the ice stage. Jean, the city was waiting for you to clear your drive before they cleared the street so they could block it again.
    No doubt they planned that carefully!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I live in the desert and it's a bit cool here, but no snow. Honestly, I'd love to experience a snow storm once in my life.

Pam in Vegas
    Pam in Vegas

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Jean, you be careful out there doing that stuff. You have no business doing that.
    We have about 12". Thank goodness for 4x4 truck or we wouldn't be going any where any time soon. I guess DH is gonna have to dig DD car out tomorrow. First time I can ever remember they plowed her neighborhood. In all the years I have lived in this area, I have never seen them do that before.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntiemern View Post
    Jean, you be careful out there doing that stuff. You have no business doing that.
    We have about 12". Thank goodness for 4x4 truck or we wouldn't be going any where any time soon. I guess DH is gonna have to dig DD car out tomorrow. First time I can ever remember they plowed her neighborhood. In all the years I have lived in this area, I have never seen them do that before.
    Marilyn, I won't shovel, but I can run a snowblower. Thanks for your concern.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I tried shoveling a path for my dog this morning and it was a no go! The snow is piled too high and is frozen so hard the shovel wouldn't move it very well. She will just have to go find a low spot to do her business until my neighbor can come and dig us out.
    In the meantime, I am just going to finish the binding on DH's lap quilt that he was supposed to get for Christmas. Hopefully he will be able to use it by tomorrow. Not feeling like the guy in "The Shining" just yet!
    Linda
    "Home is where they love you"