Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Easter Greetings

Those birds are gorgeous! I can't wait for your album - do hurry, please. I love seeing what others are making.

Hugs,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? quilting trish

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Mary, love the picture! And here I was excited about having an Oriole in my yard!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

HAPPY EASTER MY QUILTY SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Easter Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    We had a visit today from these friends bringing some Easter Sunday Blessings of their own. I have been playing around here for ages trying to share the photos with you all without much success. Let's see how we go this time. I think I was having sizing problems and as someone else so aptly put it, I am VERY computer challenged at the best of times!
    Mary B.
    Hope you hade a wonderful Easter, still one more dinner to go, at 3 I already have had a huge brunch, I keep eating like this I wont be able to reach the sewing machine

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Easter Greetings

Attachment 4840

Happy Easter Everyone!

MaryB, those peacocks are gorgeous. Do they run wild where you are? Only in zoos around here.
    Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter Everyone!
    em is a bit under the weather, but we are still heading to my Aunt's for the afternoon's festivities. It will probably be a short visit depending on how she holds up.
    Still plugging along on the Wild Things blocks. I can't wait to see how they all come together. I am already thinking about other projects I want to get to! I think I have quilting ADD! One thought leads to the dream/inspiration for another project! The best cure seems to be graph paper, and colored pencils!
    You all have a wonderful Easter and enjoy yourselves!
    Hugs, Cathy

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, everyone,
    Easter Monday here and we have another public holiday tomorrow. Today is our national ANZAC Memorial Day and because it falls on a day that is already a holiday, we holiday-happy Aussies get another day tomorrow to make up for it. Does that make sense?

Cathy, I think I have quilting ADD too, the symptoms are just as you describe.

The peacocks belong to a local farmer but they free-range the town and usually turn up every day for their 'fix' of sunflower seeds. They share themselves around pretty liberally, to the delight of the many tourists who pass through here.

Deb, I would be very excited if an Oriole visited my yard too.

Mary B.