Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Love Missouri Star Quilt Co

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I joined MSQC a month ago, not long after I "found" this site!!! I am so addicted. My name is Teresa and I live in Central Texas(near Waco), in the country on the place my granddaddy bought in 1950, and have never wanted to live any where else!! I am 65 and recently "retired" from being a bank teller due having had surgery on my rotator cuff. I used to sew for my girls when they were little and helped with making dance costumes when my youngest took dance--seems like forever ago!! Then a few years ago I saw Eleanor Burns on RFD-TV, watched how she made quilting easier by not having to sew all those itty-bitty squares together and I was hooked. I made a couple of Quick Trip Around the World quilts--lets just say I have learned quite a bit more after finding Jenny. I made a Jelly Roll race quilt and finishing another plus I made two of the zig zag Christmas table runners--they came out just like Jenny's and I was so proud, of course, I won't tell you how many times I watched the tutorial to make sure I was doing it right---I absolutely love all the tutorials!! Who ever thought to make all the pre cuts that are now available to us should be crowned Queen of Quilting--of course, it had to be a lady quilter who came up with the idea, right? Right!! I'm glad to be in with a group of women that I can go to for help and won't snicker when I ask a dumb question cause I'm still learning all this and know y'all have been where I am.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Love Missouri Star Quilt Co

Hello Teresa and welcome from Iowa!
    TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha... I love your introduction... I too live in a rural town on the northern Oregon coast... Welcome!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas Teresa and welcome to the forum from Illinois Jenny's tutorials are just great and we're all hooked on them. You'll have a lot of fun here. We're quilters of all ages and all skill levels and we love to post pictures to share.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

hello welcome from massachusetts and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas, Teresa, from California!
    Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Washington!!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've made a few of Eleanor's "Trip" quilts myself. I love to do them in Christmas fabrics. So festive.

Designer Diva

Pipe Creek, Texas A wide spot in the road northwest of San Antonio
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from the Hillcountry near San Antonio!
    "One can never consent to creep, when one feels the impulse to soar" -Helen Keller

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas to you, love your introduction. Greeting from a very small town in the northeast of Scotland. (Near Inverness ). x