Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Hello!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello!!!

I am a new quilter (working on quilt #2 right now) and I ran across your company on YouTube looking for tutorials. I enjoyed your videos and decided to check out the website. You have great information and a wonderful selection. Just wanted to pop in and say hello from Alabama!!
    Michele

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello!!!

Hi Shell.scraps! I'm still on quilt number one! I'm so glad that there is someone else here who is just beginning too. I'm sure you're leaps and bounds ahead of me, being on your second quilt and all, but it's still nice nonetheless to have you here.
    "A smile is the most inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to know what patterns you are both working on...Pictures would be awesome too but, no pressure! I just love looking at quilts! and seeing other peoples projects! It inspires and motivates me! Good luck to you both! and let us know if you get stuck!
    ~Natalie

The Guild President

Searching for inspiration :) in other words... I'm here!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe! we got all kinds here I'm pretty new to quilting as well, but I've been sewing since I was a little girl. I love knowing there are people I can talk to when I'm looking at the instructions going uhhh... ok... really?
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. Glad I ran across this place. It's easy to find quilting blogs and stores, but message boards are few and far between. I have quickly become addicted to this craft and it's nice to have somewhere to go where people understand my fabric tendencies.
    Michele

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

I guess technically I've finished 2 little quilting projects, but I've yet to tackle a WHOLE quilt. I'm just a little intimidated, but it's what I'm doing next! I can't wait to have something that substantial that I did MYSELF. I'd love to see pictures of what you're all working on!