Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi all update sad news

Hi all I 1st must apologize to my swap buddies I will be mailing out the mug rug and santa swap this weekend...
    Now on to the rest..
    still smoke free 5 months today down 52 pounds now and fitting a size 10 levis....
    Yes sounds good right ok well here is the bad news
    My DH and I are divorcing and selling our home me and my 2 DD are getting keys to a new apt tomorrow and the move will begin...
    We have had issues for a few years and after he accused me of cheating and talking about it with my 17yr old I am finally DONE!!!!
    Trust issues well Y did you marry me then...lots of ?'s and not alot of answers...
    Anyway I just wanted to update you all and let ya know I am not gonna be around much after this since I may have to sell my machine and all my pretty fabric
    Take care all (((HUGS)))
    These things, I warmly wish for you-
    Someone to love, some work to do,
    A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
    And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
    http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi all update sad news

((((((((Shannon)))))))), Even without your machine, come see us here so we can support you with our love and prayers for you.
    Miss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Pls take care of yourself and your DDs and be safe. Will keep you in my prayers.

Kim

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Shannon, My heart is breaking for you and also glad that you made such a courageous decision. Know that you will find much happier days and know that we all are here for you. My prayers are with you - please take care of YOU. Pax, Linda

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My heart breaks for you also.....just know that we will be here ANYTIME for you! Continue with all the positive things in your life!
    I have been wondering about you...try NOT to sell your sewing things...only as a last resort.
    My prayers are with you......
    ~Kathy~

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Shannon........my heart goes out to you. You have made some amazing changes towards living a healthier life and I pray this will help you stay strong during the coming months. I hope that you will continue to stop by and visit with us. Continue to take care of yourself............wishing you and your daughters the very best. Prayers and hugs to you.........

And of course congratulations on your continued no smoking and weight loss! Very inspirational!
    Last edited by pcbatiks; December 6th, 2013 at 03:08 AM.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really sorry to hear this Shannon. I think he is insecure about you changing yourself and he lashed out with that accusation. See's you getting healthy and losing the weight, looking good in jeans and what not... he was afraid of losing you. It backfired for him. Sadly.

I wouldn't sell that machine, you may need it for your sanity as things progress. Keep your hobby, and take care of you. I'll be glad to pray for you at anytime. God Bless.

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

So sorry Shannon. Seems like it has been coming for a while. Try to hold on to your machine, hun. You have friends here that can send you fabric if need be. First, and foremost, take care of you. I am so very proud of the life changes you have made. The 18th it will be 6 months smoke free for me. Sending hugs and prayers.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Shannon,

I'm so sorry to hear of what you're going through. I think Kensie is probably right -- your DH is threatened by the new, thinner you. what a shame that he lost you.

I hope you'll still be around here a lot. We're always here for you.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your huge accomplishments!

As for the rest, know that you and your daughters are in my thoughts and prayers. Do what is best for you and your daughters, but know you have "family" here who love and care for you and will give you support.
    If you can't see it from 50 yards away on a galloping horse, it doesn't matter.

Follow my quilting adventures at Quilting Foote

Come join all the fun in our Farmer's Granddaughter Quilt Along!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. (I totally ripped this off from S)