I hope I don't normally come on here spouting fire and brimstone, but the numerous threads this morning regarding the Iron Quilter contest have me spewing . . . and I am truly ashamed of calling some of the posters on here 'friends'. I have never seen a more ungrateful bunch of whiners and can't believe you have found so many inane things about which to B-itch and moan.

The choice was yours whether or not you entered the Iron Quilter contest. No one twisted your arm and no one made you sweat and cry to get your entry in on time. And now the photos aren't up for viewing soon enough for you? There are way too many entries to scroll through? You hate it because the organizers tried to make the voting more accessible to everyone? You hate it because the organizers are now trying to make it accessible to you because you don't want to sign up for another provider? Yadda yadda yadda.

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND DEAL WITH IT.

What's that old saying about kicking a gift horse in the mouth? If I were the wheels behind this wonderful forum I would definitely sit back and laugh while pulling the plug today and NEVER look back.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND PEACE THE WORLD AROUND! We can start here at home.