Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Let the voting begin!

Quote Originally Posted by jannw View Post
    It looks to me that most of those projects that don't meet the requirements are getting votes! What's with that??? It shouldn't have been that hard t delete those projects when the album was set up. I've also noticed that, as a group, the bottom third, has lots less total votes than the upper 2/3. People are getting tired of looking by the time they reach the middle? Will the order be reversed at mid week??
    awesome idea from #426!

The pictures are on the MSQC Facebook page, but no voting there. Look at the top section under pictures.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well I voted and will let my friends on FB know where it is - if they want to vote.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! In my LIFETIME, I will NEVER be as accomplished in quilting, as the overwhelming majority pictured in this contest!! Absolutely breathtaking!! Monitoring M* for these two months in particular, I was at a loss to understand the angst concerning this IQ progress. Well, NOW I know why!! Quilters, my hat's off to each and every single one of you, your perseverance, and your ensuing reward!! You may have a few more grey hair and shorter fingernails, but YOU ROCK!!! God Bless Y'All!
    Linda

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It is on FB and you can click through the pictures and click like
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I was just going to say the same thing as Shirley..............you can vote of FB now! Good Luck forum friends!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

OMG so NOW we have to ask our friends to vote for us TWICE because the votes from TWO places are going to be added?!?!?

And I TOTALLY agree the photos MUST be randomly switched around, it is just too much of an unfair advantage to those in the first half or so. By the time people get through a few hundred or so pictures, which of course includes the double posts AND the entries that failed to meet the ONLY requirement but were still allowed to enter, they are tired of looking at pictures.

And my quilt is in the middle, so I am not even saying this for my own benefit!
    Last edited by Cat n bull; December 2nd, 2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: forgot
    Cathryn

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I suggest all the quilters - scroll to their quilt and copy/paste the direct link on their personal page announcement. I had to click away to the 400's to get to one of them that I wanted to vote on...not sure folks are willing to do so. lol

Good luck everyone! Huggers, Ruby
    Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yeeehawterri View Post
    I'm so glad they didn't use Facebook for voting! But now I have to learn what Google + is all about. Looks interesting anyway!
    from someone who uses both Facebook and Google+
    I prefer Facebook... less glitches, more privacy from people you don't have any connection whatsoever with... and so on...
    The only reason I even have a google+ account though is because I had to have one for my smartphone.

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    awesome idea from #426!

The pictures are on the MSQC Facebook page, but no voting there. Look at the top section under pictures.
    Jean.....I've got you beat!! I'm 447!! I won't enter a contest early ever again!! I noticed that 2 more quilts have been added..there are now 455!! How did that happen???

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not entering any more period.....
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!