Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Let the voting begin!

Thank you SO much for sharing this link! It is a good thing you can vote on more than one because I would never be able to pick just one. The talent is amazing. The influence of M* and Jenny is more than obvious! Loved all of them!!
    ~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

2. Thanks sewtotallycrazy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
    There were so many terrific projects and it was nice to be able to vote for all the ones I love. Can't wait to see the finalists and vote again!
    Saw you on there Barb! You and I have similar taste!
    ~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cat n bull View Post
    There are a few pics in there twice, and a few that did not use the charm packs???

I don't understand how a person can have their submission entered into a contest of they did not meet the one and only requirement?

What am I missing?
    I noticed that also. I thought there were only a couple but then noticed there were several.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few pics in there twice, and a few that did not use the charm packs???

I don't understand how a person can have their submission entered into a contest of they did not meet the one and only requirement?

What am I missing?
    they didn't read the memo!

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I can't believe there are 450 entries!!! Yes, I just had to go through and count them all. I cannot imagine my quilt making it to the top 25, there are sew many more amazing quilts on there! I'm totally blown away by the insanely amazing quilts that came of this one contest.

Now, for those quilts that clearly did not use the lovely fabric, what will happen with them? Just curious since the only rule was the use of at least one of the charm packs in the quilt.

For everyone who even entered, in my book, you're a winner all ready! Congratulation everyone who entered! (In my book, you've won all ready since you at least entered, which is an accomplishment all ready.)

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Love seeing all the beautiful quilts out there. I see that Missouri Star has voted on many of them - I wish I couldn't see that info cause it kinda hurts that Missouri Star didn't vote for mine
    - Phyllis

8. Thanks sewtotallycrazy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

WOW - there are some absolutely fantabulous, beautiful creations!! There are some major league quilters in this group - really loved the variety and creativity shown!!

10. Thanks sewtotallycrazy thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

What am I missing?
    I'm amazed too that there are quilts posted that didn't use any of the Lovely fabric, let alone one entire charm pack. I don't see lovely fabric in these quilts: #19, #26, #33, #35, #37, 58, 100, 109, 231, 297, 381, 407, 424. Why are they in there?

There are several where you have to search for the lovely fabric but I really could not find any in those.

12. Thanks sewtotallycrazy thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EsGrandma View Post
    WOW - there are some absolutely fantabulous, beautiful creations!! There are some major league quilters in this group - really loved the variety and creativity shown!!
    Gorgeous designs! Love looking at all these quilts.

14. Thanks sewtotallycrazy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's unfortunate we have to set up yet another account, now on Google, to be able to vote. I think the pics should have been posted on the M*QC web site where we already have accts. I'm glad we didn't have to do fb, since I don't participate in that at all. I think I'll just enjoy the view & skip the hassle of setting up an acct. in order to vote. Many beautiful projects. Unfortunately, some look like they have very little or no Lovely fabrics in them at all. What's with that??? The lavendar/purple colors should be more visible. JCY