Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

omg Who made that gorgeous Chair!!???? You got my vote, talk about going out of the box!! WOW

I know I *liked* TONS, but so many beautiful ones it was hard to pick only 100

Did you all see the cute slippers?? I know it's not a quilt but Cute Cute! Ok back to voting... um seems Scheri? Does anyone know him/her?

Well flipping back and forth from the photo's here and there, good luck all!

Still that Chair!! wow
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Debbie
    How did you think of using these charms for this pattern? Did you have a pattern in mind? I think that was my stumbling block. I got the charm pack and thought now what. Once I get going, I get on a roll. So maybe next year I will do it. This is so beautiful Nice job.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am so late to the party with this but here is my awful picture of my IQ entry. It is a horrible picture and that is a long story in itself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lovely Stars.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	62365
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

4. Thanks auntynell, bhaggerty, countrywench thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Lisa... Never mind.... We can still tell how beautiful your quilt is...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jingleme View Post
    WOW< WOW<WOW!! ALL of this work is incredible!!

I too am totally blown away by all of the talent here!!!
    Me, too! And I haven 't seen them all yet...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macfarm101 View Post
    Debbie
    How did you think of using these charms for this pattern? Did you have a pattern in mind? I think that was my stumbling block. I got the charm pack and thought now what. Once I get going, I get on a roll. So maybe next year I will do it. This is so beautiful Nice job.
    Thank you so much macfarm! Really? My 1st creative thought got flushed -- it looked like a toilet :-) so this was my second choice design, but after quilting I really loved it.

Lisa I LOVE this picture! It shows all the great saw tooth borders and how BIG this is!!

My eyes hurt from looking at "Lovely"!! Gave my FB to hubby and said if you see one you *like* vote for it and say something nice like its great or beautiful -- Just went back and read --- He *liked* some new ones and said .. Beautiful........... Beautiful............ Beautiful......... God I got to love him
    Last edited by HdWench; December 3rd, 2013 at 06:44 PM.

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Here are Many of the Forum's Iron Quilts you can support us by Voting for

IF you haven't added yours to this list - Please do so -- We need to find yours too

:-Debbie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I went and did my voting without knowing who each quilt belonged to. I looked at every one of them. So pretty. I hope to see a bunch of forum members at the top.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

For those who haven't voted --
    Here are the photo's of tons of some of the Best Quilts AND made by our great Forum Members Yeah!

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here is my wall hanging

I love to make Dresden blocks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iq 2013.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	62562  

12. Thanks auntynell thanked for this post