Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm Up This Early on Tuesday

Can ya believe it? First one up this AM. Very unusual for me. The reason being I have to be at DD's by 4:45. Yes, I know that just isn't right, but what's a granny to do. Will get the kids up and ready for school. Then it will be me and my handsome little man til noon. After that will be nap time, and sewing. Hugs and Blessings to all. Prayers for those in need. And as Blondie would say, smile, smile, smile.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm Up This Early on Tuesday

Good morning. I was up for a while in the middle of the night too. It would not bother me so much except I have to work. Oh well.
    About the only thing I did get done was mail my rug mug for the swap. Had a little nap in the afternoon.

I will work a little extra today. I have calendars to deliver as well. I might get some quilting done today I hope.

Have a great day everyone.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

OhMyGosh that is early, but you are a good grandmother so you got to do what's needed for them :-)

I haven't gone to bed yet still trying to decide what I'm doing, quilting, cutting fabric for something else or?? Just wandering

Have a great day for sure and yes, Smile
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am up everyday at 4am.. Habit work or no work. I love the morning hours can get so much done. some days I wish I didn't have to stop to go to work. Finished my sewing machine cover for next months sewing classes. Off to work soon. Its a gray day here today, Hope the customers are pleasant today. Smile all and healing thoughts and hugs for all that want and need them.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning All,

Myself I am so tired of this waking up every night around 2 and not being able to fall back asleep before 4. It use to be I could go to bed around 10 and sleep through until 6 waking up once to go to the bathroom and then right back to sleep. But ever since the week at the hospital with Wayne and since his passing I have not been able to sleep through the night. It is making for some very long days.

Well I did finish my niece's guilt yesterday day now need to figure which way to turn. I have another top that needs to be finished for Waynes other niece and a tree skirt that I need to finish. I have all day to think about it as it is now time for me to head out to work. Have a great day all.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all! Normal time out of bed this morning. Need to head off a bit early to work today, so pushing for time. I so enjoy my morning time.

Today is weigh in day at weight watchers...wish me well! I had a pretty good week I think. If nothing else, I really do feel better! I packaged up all my pillow cases and my mugrug so I am going to try to get them out in the mail today. I ended up making a fabric box last night...need to grab some buttons for it. It's really an easy project and cute too!

Has anyone heard from Klasien lately? I just haven't seen any posts in the forum and was wondering about her. Hope all is well.

Well...off I go...have a great day!!
    Last edited by Mpyles; November 19th, 2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Mary
    SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Was up early this morning and wanted to check out a soup recipe online and got lost in the allrecipes website. Finishing my 2nd cup of coffee and then will sew a bit while a load of laundry does its thing.

Last night I cleaned up fridge of leftovers and checked out pantry and both are pretty bare so a Big Food Shopping on tap for this afternoon. Think I'll pick up my free turkey even though right now I have no plans for Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll let is roast in the oven, DH can watch TV while he reads and I'll do a Sew-A-Ton in my sewing room. Sounds like a good plan.

Need to make more cookies for Sunday's Cookie Exchange as last batch came out small, very hard and some burnt a bit so we ate them ourselves. Family know when I do Christmas baking all rejects are for family enjoying but they know they will get some of the better ones around Christmas time. Think I'll stick with the peanut butter blossom cookies with a mini kiss in the center.
    DH liked them and he doesn't like pb.

Better get a move on or nothing will get done. Later guys, May

Mary, I think Klasien posted on Jean's post about being in Austria.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smile.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	61339
    Last edited by MayinJerset; November 19th, 2013 at 10:56 AM.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm here!

I have not been on the forum much lately....my DH and I had a wonderful weekend in Germany last weekend, we needed it so bad to get out and relax! We where in Sauerland, wich is a 3,5 hour drive from our home, it is very pretty!!

We are going through some rough times right now.....lot of stress.
    I lost my job while at the retreat, and now out of nowhere my DH lost his job 3 weeks ago.....I don't sleep much, feel so tierd all the time. all the stress and how to deal with this situation is taking its toll....

Thanks for thinking of me, I did not want to become a stranger, but my mind was kind a full and those were not happy thoughts......

But I will smile every day no matter what!!

(((Hugs))) to all!!
    It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon! Klasien, I'm so sorry you're going through such a difficult time right now. Lonna, you're still in my thoughts and prayers too. I got my Thanksgiving groceries yesterday so I can check that off the to-do list. Not really motivated to do much of anything today. Until the gas heater is hooked up in the sewing room, I'm back to cutting and sewing on the dining room table...don't like it at all. Prayers and good thoughts for all who need them.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Awe honey, I am so sorry that all of this has rained down on you all at once. I have been in that position before, and you feel helpless. I will have you in my prayers. Remember that when one door closes another one opens. And I just bet it will be better than before, once you get through the rough times. Hang in there sweetie, and know we all love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasien View Post
    I'm here!

I have not been on the forum much lately....my DH and I had a wonderful weekend in Germany last weekend, we needed it so bad to get out and relax! We where in Sauerland, wich is a 3,5 hour drive from our home, it is very pretty!!

We are going through some rough times right now.....lot of stress.
    I lost my job while at the retreat, and now out of nowhere my DH lost his job 3 weeks ago.....I don't sleep much, feel so tierd all the time. all the stress and how to deal with this situation is taking its toll....

Thanks for thinking of me, I did not want to become a stranger, but my mind was kind a full and those were not happy thoughts......

But I will smile every day no matter what!!

(((Hugs))) to all!!
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......