Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeah!! Sandy I just LOVE Fried Gator

O my, I always wanted to taste Alligator, and now I got the chance! Our dear Sandy send me some, and it tastes GREAT!
    We had some little green ones in the salad tonight, and I discovered that I like them the most in my pasta.
    Sandy thank you, for sending me so much fun and laughter. You should have seen my sons' face when he asked whats for dinner, and I told him "Fried Gator".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0619.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	61379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0615.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	61380  

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Yeah!! Sandy I just LOVE Fried Gator

ROTFLMAO....Leave it to Sandy....I just love that woman to death.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh that is too funny! Does it taste like chicken? lol

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    Oh my gosh that is too funny! Does it taste like chicken? lol
    Well... I guess it tasted like chicken....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Too funny. I had lunch with Sandy today. We talked and talked. "Lunch" took 2 hours! Haha! She is so easy to talk to and funny. I had a great time. Love the café she picked, can't wait to take my hubby there. Or go for breakfast. She really adores those grandkids. I'm looking forward to our next get together already!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my! I was thinking she sent ya some alligator meat. What are those things? Gummi gators? No, cause you wouldn't put them in pasta....

That Sandy... she's so cool

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've been enjoying myself while collecting little tidbits about people. Let me tell about the alligators - I had made one of my crazy off-hand comments about fried alligator on the Secret Pal Swap group - and Lenie said she'd always wanted to try fried alligator. For some reason one of my granddaughters brought me two little plastic alligators that afternoon and said that Momma was going to throw them out, but she thought I might like them. Immediately they went into an envelope and were shipped to Lenie. I've been giggling all the way home from the post office. You just have to watch what you 'say' in front of me . . . it may not happen today or tomorrow, but someday, when you least expect it . . . you may just wind up on Candid Camera.

Kensington, it was an absolute pleasure to spend such a wonderful day with you today! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the good laughs, great times, sharing, caring, and . . . oh, I won't tell what else. Some things are best left 'secret'.

If anyone's ears were burning today . . . yeah, we probably talked about YOU!!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    I've been enjoying myself while collecting little tidbits about people. Let me tell about the alligators - I had made one of my crazy off-hand comments about fried alligator on the Secret Pal Swap group - and Lenie said she'd always wanted to try fried alligator. For some reason one of my granddaughters brought me two little plastic alligators that afternoon and said that Momma was going to throw them out, but she thought I might like them. Immediately they went into an envelope and were shipped to Lenie. I've been giggling all the way home from the post office. You just have to watch what you 'say' in front of me . . . it may not happen today or tomorrow, but someday, when you least expect it . . . you may just wind up on Candid Camera.

Kensington, it was an absolute pleasure to spend such a wonderful day with you today! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the good laughs, great times, sharing, caring, and . . . oh, I won't tell what else. Some things are best left 'secret'.

If anyone's ears were burning today . . . yeah, we probably talked about YOU!!!
    I can imagine, you, going to the postoffice, were you giggling loud, or just a silent giggle? I don't like to have my face on the internet much, but thought this should be an exception.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lenie and Sandy both for making my day. I love both sides of the story. Especially enjoyed seeing the gators in the mac and cheese.
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle