• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • misty316
    4 Patch Pro
    • Dec 2010

Charm packs baby quilt?

I am working on a baby quilt for my new baby due in June.
    I know I can just make it whatever size I want. I sort of think a bigger size for just laying on the floor may work better anyhow.
    However can anyone tell me how many squares from a charm pack and with what size borders would make a baby quilt the size to fit a crib. You know so it won't be to long or so wide that it covers up the bumper pad.
  • Sandy Navas
    Missouri Star
    • Dec 2010

Re: Charm packs baby quilt?

Originally posted by misty316 View Post
    I am working on a baby quilt for my new baby due in June.
    I know I can just make it whatever size I want. I sort of think a bigger size for just laying on the floor may work better anyhow.
    However can anyone tell me how many squares from a charm pack and with what size borders would make a baby quilt the size to fit a crib. You know so it won't be to long or so wide that it covers up the bumper pad.
    Misty, here's the best guide going: http://www.unitednotions.com/measurements-bedding.pdf
    Moda Fabrics. Moda Home + Gift. United Notions. One company – one goal. Manufacturing and distributing the best fabrics, finished products and supplies in the industry. Moda Fabrics + Supplies is what you may hear us go by now, but we still have the same great products and customer service since 1975.

There's a whole lot of information here for you to play around with.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

• poppymom23
      UN-Biased
      • Dec 2010

Re: Charm packs baby quilt?

I just finished a quilt top that is 47x47 inches (wider than crib size, but not quite as long). It took 2 charm packs and has a 4 inch boarder all the way around it. I hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
      X