Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

That is exciting news! I sure wish I could attend!
    Lori

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish that I lived closer to the retreat center. However, I will get to see Jenny 2 days later in Ohio for her trunk show at Quilt Beginings. Maybe she will have some christmas ideas that night.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I won't be able to make it to the retreat....maybe someday

Quote Originally Posted by DianaP View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish that I lived closer to the retreat center. However, I will get to see Jenny 2 days later in Ohio for her trunk show at Quilt Beginings. Maybe she will have some christmas ideas that night.
    I wish I would have known about this - when I went to the page it said "sorry but this item is currently unavailable". Have they started the registration yet or are there no more registrations being taken?
    Last edited by buckeyequilter; October 28th, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

((((Jean))))) Seriously ANYONE who can make it Goooo - You will not regret a cent or a second of your time!!! Good luck on booking up the Retreat center Jean, see you next October :-)

Debbie

Bumping up
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Rats....I won't be able to attend because it is during the week, and I will be preparing my students for finals....I hope they do one some weekend.
    Michele

She who dies with the biggest fabric stash wins.....

Life just seems to get in the way of quilting.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

There is no time listed and I hope there is still room.
    Hawaiigrammi

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, bumping this up with a link to all the classes at the retreat center for now. If you don't have anything planned for New Year's Eve, spend it with Jenny, sewing all day. Check out what they have available.

Missouri Star Quilt Company on Eventbrite
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone!!!

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO COME TO Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas with Jenny!! For those of you who are close enough to commute, the classes are $25 per class or $75 for all FOUR! We will be doing Minkee scarves and variations (your registration fee pays for a FREE Minkee scarf kit!), the Christmas Tree Table Runner, a Christmas Tree Skirt and adorable Christmas Stockings!!!

OR.......if you can't come before Christmas, why not join us for our NEW YEAR'S EVE MYSTERY QUILT EXTRAVAGANZA!!! We're starting at 80 a.m. on December 31 and we'll be finishing up at 50 p.m. Each hour we'll get a new clue and by the end of the day (if you are a fast sewer and can keep up!), you'll have a completed quilt top! REGISTRATION FEE for this event is $10!!! We also have housing available for an additional fee if you want to stay overnight either a day before the event or on New Year's Eve!

CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER: Missouri Star Quilt Company on Eventbrite

or give me a call at 888 571-1122 and I'd be happy to register you over the phone!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Any promises that we won't be snowed in for New Years?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."