Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Iron Quilter Blocks Done :)

Got my blocks done. Now I just need to sew them together. Of course there will be no pics of this process
    Who else is working on theirs.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Iron Quilter Blocks Done :)

Ugh... not yet. I have 4 quilts to finish this weekend and off to the quilter, then... I'll get on that.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just figured out what I'm going to make only - 1st two charms cut into... Pita Pockets So now to get the energy to cut the real ones and not mess up lol Good going on getting your blocks done Marilyn!! Whoo hooo so many folks joining the fun.

Good luck Kensington - get those done this weekend so you can rest, then cut up and have fun too :-) Hope I don't make any more goofs, M* is a very long drive back

Debbie
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HdWench View Post
    Just figured out what I'm going to make only - 1st two charms cut into... Pita Pockets So now to get the energy to cut the real ones and not mess up lol Good going on getting your blocks done Marilyn!! Whoo hooo so many folks joining the fun.

Good luck Kensington - get those done this weekend so you can rest, then cut up and have fun too :-) Hope I don't make any more goofs, M* is a very long drive back

Debbie
    Haven't you heard? They deliver! You're so funny Debbie - you are a good addition to the forum - Love your sig line too!!!
    ~Kathy~

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine in the mail late last week, but haven't started on it yet. More color variety in the packet than I was expecting - amazing how I can't "see" it correctly on the charm layout that shows the fabrics. Now not sure if my plan will work or not. Got to finish the falling charms so that I have room on my design wall. Now that momma is back out of the hospital, I hope to get some real sewing time in!

Glad everyone is having fun with this! I do not expect to get any votes, just gives me a deadline to do a quilt that my mom will love.
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have part of mine done, waiting on more fabric to arrive on Saturday. No one in town had any, twits at the quilt shops here order weird stuff. Of course I had to change my mind about 5 times before I settled on what I was going to do. The fabrics weren't going to work for my first plan.

I think I got maybe 5 votes in the first contest and was thrilled to get them. It was a lot of fun to see what people entered.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm about halfway through the piecing of my quilt. 321 pieces total, which are almost all from the charm packs. I chose right at the beginning what to make with mine, and it will probably be donated to the nursing home my mom works at after - I can not see these colors in my house.
    Amy

Jeremiah 29:11

http://pinterest.com/acct97531/quilts-to-make/

Daughter of Tobeysmama

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nyscpa2be View Post
    I'm about halfway through the piecing of my quilt. 321 pieces total, which are almost all from the charm packs. I chose right at the beginning what to make with mine, and it will probably be donated to the nursing home my mom works at after - I can not see these colors in my house.
    I like your donation idea. It is lovely fabric, but the colors don't exist in my house.
    My friends call me Peggy
    The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya'all must be way more enterprising in your pursuit of the winning quilt than I am. I will be thrilled if I get 5 votes.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntiemern View Post
    Ya'all must be way more enterprising in your pursuit of the winning quilt than I am. I will be thrilled if I get 5 votes.
    It's funny, but when I would check the last contest and see another vote on my quilt it made me be all excited. I knew I wasn't anywhere near winning but it was cool that total strangers voted for my quilt. I didn't tell anyone about the contest so it was all random people that voted for me.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.