Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Iron Quilter Blocks Done :)

I have a front, and a back.... Now I just need to get them to meet with a middle.

2. Thanks Sandy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HdWench View Post
    Just figured out what I'm going to make only - 1st two charms cut into... Pita Pockets So now to get the energy to cut the real ones and not mess up lol Good going on getting your blocks done Marilyn!! Whoo hooo so many folks joining the fun.

Good luck Kensington - get those done this weekend so you can rest, then cut up and have fun too :-) Hope I don't make any more goofs, M* is a very long drive back

Debbie
    Haven't you heard? They deliver! You're so funny Debbie - you are a good addition to the forum - Love your sig line too!!!
    ~Kathy~

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Still trying to figure out what to do with 31 different patterns, isn't that a lot of different fabrics?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am clueless; just looking at the little squares and NOTHING comes to mind with so many different prints and all. Think I'll put it away and try again next week. Brain freeze!
    Linda
    "Home is where they love you"

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Just throw them in a bag and pull them out one at a time, and start from there. It certainly is not an easy grouping to work with. At least it wasn't for me.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have cut, sewn,ironed, and trimmed all my blocks! Then the fun part........arranging them to look pleasing to my eye! I have the ping pong table covered and I swear I have moved every block on it at least 5 times!!! I think I have it now......hours later. Will look at it again in the a.m. and have hubby take a peek. This has been a challenge for me.......but very fun!

8. Thanks Sandy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Purple is the color of Alzheimer's disease awareness; the forget-me-not is the AD flower and November happens to be Alzheimer's awareness month. I'm an Alzheimer's research nurse and once my quilt is finished, it will hang in our patient care area. I'm sure there are many of you out there who have been touched by this disease.

10. Thanks Sandy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chelea View Post
    Purple is the color of Alzheimer's disease awareness; the forget-me-not is the AD flower and November happens to be Alzheimer's awareness month. I'm an Alzheimer's research nurse and once my quilt is finished, it will hang in our patient care area. I'm sure there are many of you out there who have been touched by this disease.
    Klasien made an awesome activity quilt for her local patients. Impressive.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't got a clue what to do with the charm packs I bought. I'm not inspired yet. I've got one quilt to finish before the church's festival and another one in pieces that could wait.

Maybe I'll sit this one out and just vote on the ones y'all make.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

None of these colors (well the black's are pretty cool) but not in my house. It was hard to pick what to do using these for sure as the one pattern that 1st caught my eye was done....... using LOVELY fabric!!

No clue where mine is going, only OUT of the house probably to Quilts4Kids depending on how big I make it. Me too Suzie!! The challenge part is figure out what to DO with these, good luck heck if some stranger voted for mine Karen I'd be spinning around the floor in shock.

WAIT they deliver?? oh Kathy you are pulling my leg again, watch out or I may just drive up 1 state, nab you and we'll hit the road to go get some more "lovely" fabric hehehe I can't wait to see how many different things people will make using the same fabric, that's going to be awesome!

:-Debbie
    Last edited by HdWench; October 18th, 2013 at 06:07 AM.
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.