Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Default Website Suggestion

I was hoping to offer you a suggestion.
    I would love it if you would organize the website so that you can look for fabric by "line" as well as "product". For example, you would have a web page that had all of the Aviary fabrics options on one page. The jellyroll, turnover, charm pack and yardage would all be on the same page. Sometimes, quilt patterns are calling for a charm pack and a honeybun plus a little yardage. That way, a customer could just hit the fabric lines and see if you had all of the fabric line items needed to make the quilt.

I love how your website is organized, I just thought by sorting everything by fabric line as well might make shopping easier for customers.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Website Suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion. I will talk to the YSGLCG! (young-single-good-looking-computer guy.) ops:

If you type in a specific fabric line in the search bar on the top of the page you should be able to see it all together. (or at least that was the idea!) Hahahah, but we will check on that for sure!!

Really, we appreciate all the suggestions you throw at us! Heck, we are in this for you! Keep 'em coming!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Website Suggestion

YSGLCG?! Haa haa haa oh you guys crack me up! It think it needs to be YSETGLCG (Young Single Extremely Tall Good Looking Computer Guy