Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Iron quilter Challenge!!

My packs are due to arrive on Monday!! I have a pattern in mind but I want to actually have the packs in hand so the fabric can speak to me before I pick the pattern. No, it's not weird that it speaks to me, just makes it uncomfortable when I'm cutting it. LOL
    Life is too short not to quilt with someone you love.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I started mine today. Dont expect to win but will fun working on the project and seeing everyone else's.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wlrquilts View Post
    I started mine today. Dont expect to win but will fun working on the project and seeing everyone else's.
    I don't expect to win either, as I'm no expert. But I figure it's a great way to motivate myself, to get a Xmas present done early for my daughter.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I just spent an hour going through my Lovely Charm packs and split them into the two sets I need for my design. I won't be able to cut or sew anything on it for at least a week but I feel that I have at least started it. I am a social media dud so I don't expect many votes but I really can't wait to see what everyone comes up with using at least one charm pack of this line.
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Marilyn, a short question, what is your Problem? Why do you attac Lisa so often in a way, the attitude does not fit to this, our, quilters Forum?

What I can see is, that Lisa is always kind and always helpful with anyone here and you attac her so often. Can you tell me why you are doing this?

Of course sometimes 2 People do not have "the haye in the same stock", than there is always the possibility to ignore each other in peace and let the other Person just be.

I do not like this kind of telling the other one is a silly Person. I am sure you do not know Lisa personal, therefor, why do you think she is silly? And what gives you the right to write this in an open Forum? Maybe now I am the next one over whom you will write, she is a silly Person. I don`t care Marily, but I kindly ask you to stop, nobody wants to read ugly words about other persons, I am absolutly sure.

6. Thanks bellasnanny247 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lisapc View Post
    I just spent an hour going through my Lovely Charm packs and split them into the two sets I need for my design. I won't be able to cut or sew anything on it for at least a week but I feel that I have at least started it. I am a social media dud so I don't expect many votes but I really can't wait to see what everyone comes up with using at least one charm pack of this line.
    I am not big on the social media stuff either, so I am not expecting a lot of votes.

I have one quilt I HAVE to finish and one I HAVE to make before I can even think about this Iron Quilter quilt, but I am going to try to get it done by Nov 30th!

I just LOVE the little pansies.
    Cathryn

Missouri Star

Along the Illinois river-Central Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping my fabric gets here today!!! A pattern is talking to me, now to see if the fabric agrees to being used like that.

I'm hoping and crossing my fingers it does.. cause this challenge is so fun!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Mine came today! Yeah! The blue is bolder/darker than I envisioned it...am I allowed to use the wrong side rather than the right side of the blue charms I wonder - that would tone it down a bit ? Would still be using all of the charms, technically. My finished quilt will be for my mom for Christmas. Win or lose, I won because I got 4 charm packs for less than $15 ! great deal!
    Happy Quilting!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the charm packs. I really want to enter, but I already have a Halloween table runner, and quilt in the works. I am also furiously trying to finish my granny squares quilt top. I don't know how I'll find the time to get everything done. Maybe my Halloween projects will be done by Christmas. I kinda wish the contest had been held earlier in the year when I'm not already worried about getting my fall and Christmas projects done, but I guess there's always something.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Renate, the issue was already put to bed three pages ago. Let it go.
    Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby